• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I laughed out loud when I read a story on the main site just now

for reporting on a top star who probably was IN CHARACTER. y'know sometimes guys don't go out of character to keep the mystique.

You remember that time when Orton spat gum in the fans face at Wrestlemania? Oh! Or do you remember the time that he did it at Royal Rumble? Probably not because this is not part of his character. Being a bit of a dick is but there is simply noe excuse for doing that. He is a star, that is how we treat them. I can understand where both sides are coming from and to say that he was in character to justify it is ludicrous.

How do we know that Ortan actually assaulted these kids, how do we know that these kids arent lying....

with the amount of celebrities who act out of character there are still a shed load of people who want to get an easy payday, so lets not take this situation to lightly before pointing the finger at old randy shal we?

Once it is made evident that randy either did or did not assault those kids then we can start judging the guy, either way lets see how this situation plays out

Yeah, Christ. How dare anyone criticise Orton for committing a crime. Against a child. I know someone who went to prison for spitting on someone. Admittedly, it was a tramp with a heroin a addiciton, so there was probably other factors.

I can't believe people think that Orton, who has shit in the gym bags of Divas, is completely innocent here and that there's no way he'd ever do such a thing!

Kids like that are Orton's fanbase. He's a public figure. He has to realize that being mobbed by fans is part of what comes with the job.

Cause Orton is a dick.

Probably is but so are alot of wrestling fans.

Who's "Ortan"?

Mispelling whoops.

Who the fuck is Deexter?

If you don't know by now you will never know.

The Deej guy thinks people care about him. No biggie.

Your mum seems to care, she calls me everyday

Yeah, Christ. How dare anyone criticise Orton for committing a crime. Against a child. I know someone who went to prison for spitting on someone. Admittedly, it was a tramp with a heroin a addiciton, so there was probably other factors.

All I'm saying is that you can't judge the guy without actually looking at both sides, without even seeing where this situation is headed you can't actually judge the guy, Jeff Hardy is a huge Drug addict but people still love him like he was the second coming of christ, the guys being done for drug trafficking but still he is loved by many.

I can't believe people think that Orton, who has shit in the gym bags of Divas, is completely innocent here and that there's no way he'd ever do such a thing!

Kids like that are Orton's fanbase. He's a public figure. He has to realize that being mobbed by fans is part of what comes with the job.

Yes he is, but again so are guys like Eminem who get hounded by fans and sued religiously for everyone looking for a buck, and gets blamed for every kid moaing down his own family, doesn't mean he actually does these things.

Yes he is, but again so are guys like Eminem who get hounded by fans and sued religiously for everyone looking for a buck, and gets blamed for every kid moaing down his own family, doesn't mean he actually does these things.

According to the story, Orton said, "So sue me!"

He literally asked for it.

And this is Randy Orton we're talking about. Of course he did it. I'd have a hard time believing it if it were The Miz or The Big Show.

Methinks he only did it because the mom forgot her gym bag in the car. He probably slammed the ground with his fists before he spat the gum, too.

Or maybe, we should leave the judgement to the people who were actually there. Which none of us were. Woops.

Yes, Orton is a prick sometimes. And yes, most teenagers are compulsive liars. But none of us were there, so none of us can pass judgement. Idiots.

Um...Bladeikins, this topic has since turned into a topic of Orton jokes. And this is a discussion forum anyway. You know, where we discuss viewpoints and theories. Chill.

Or maybe, we should leave the judgement to the people who were actually there. Which none of us were. Woops.

Yes, Orton is a prick sometimes. And yes, most teenagers are compulsive liars. But none of us were there, so none of us can pass judgement. Idiots.

I hope Orton shits in your gym bag and calls you a cunt too.

To be honest, there are plenty of things we don't know about in wrestling that we talk about. We don't know that Hogan throws his weight around.

Um...Bladeikins, this topic has since turned into a topic of Orton jokes. And this is a discussion forum anyway. You know, where we discuss viewpoints and theories. Chill.

Viewpoints and theories, not facts. People here seem to think they know the facts.

I hope Orton shits in your gym bag and calls you a cunt too.

No doubt there'd be a thread on how much of an idiot Orton is/I am for letting it happen with posts from people who don't know what they're talking about :rolleyes:

Also, I don't have a gym bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back