I know how the Undertaker's streak should end

Okay, before I even read any of the post or reply, I have this to say:
No. No you don't. NO ONE but Undertaker and Vince know how the streak should end. Nothing any one can think up will top what happens if he does decide or talk Vince into letting it go. As many have stated, including he himself, there have been several times where he pushed to end the streak against various people over the years, but Vince decided that it was 'best for business' for it to continue.

Whilst the idea is interesting and has some merit....may I ask why Mark would have to 'hide' when his career is over?

I am sure when he hangs it up and comes back for sporadic special appearances, that fans would want to see the Undertaker again,not really Mark Calloway in terms of appearances on RAW/SD/PPVs,etc...

However, when it is called for such as interviews and suchlike, in such cases, he would be himself instead of the gimmick as it wouldn't be as rigid as it is now in terms of keeping kayfabe.

At the end of the day, the WWE Universe knows him as the Undertaker, and when making special appearances, they will want him to return as the Undertaker....not Mark Calloway,lMO.

As a long time die hard Taker fan, I can see your point, but honestly at this time in my life and his, I want to start learning more about Mark Calloway the man. I want to hear his road stories, the struggles he had dealing with basically living 2 lifes one in the public eye as Taker and the other as a man called Mark. I want the back stage stories of his life, know what drove him to keep going and stay with this character long after any one else expected it to end. I want to hear him talk about his time in the ring without clouding everything behind the mystique of the character.

Thats what I think his fans what at this time.

As a long time die hard Taker fan, I can see your point, but honestly at this time in my life and his, I want to start learning more about Mark Calloway the man. I want to hear his road stories, the struggles he had dealing with basically living 2 lifes one in the public eye as Taker and the other as a man called Mark. I want the back stage stories of his life, know what drove him to keep going and stay with this character long after any one else expected it to end. I want to hear him talk about his time in the ring without clouding everything behind the mystique of the character.

Thats what I think his fans what at this time.

However, when it is called for such as interviews and suchlike, in such cases, he would be himself instead of the gimmick as it wouldn't be as rigid as it is now in terms of keeping kayfabe.

Why would anyone want to see him on a live show as Mark Calloway?? Maybe he might return at points as Bikertaker...

Guys, can we all agree at this point Taker is wearing the worst gear of all time?! That ugly singlet with the terrible logos on it. The UFC gloves. Just terrible. His whole act right now is stale. Yeah he shaved his head. That's cool. But with that he shoulda altered his get up. Woulda been cool to see him bring back the old grey or purple gloves and match the boots.

Miami Dolphins went undefeated in 1972 Infamoy.
Why give anyone the ability to beat the undertaker? There is no Purpose.

Scroll to the bottom to read the epic loss of the undertaker 22-1 with retirement.

Since the streak was recognized about 10-0 It has became a staple of Wrestlemania, something we all look forward too. But lets take a look at those wins.

Vs Ric Flair (10)
no one expected Ric Flair is be wrestling at this age (50+) So being a 14 time Champion this is would be a crown achievement for a grand Career.
Vs Big Show and A-train ( aka talentless) (11) A handicapped match makes you think the streak has a real chance to end making the match great, Maybe with a Win here A-train could have something to build on. Now tensai is dead ( not really)
Vs Kane (12) Believable as Kane was a bad ass at this point, however Kane has been building even after this match and the outcome changes nothing.
Vs Randy Orton (13) At this point Orton was coming into his own and his Win would build a bigger future monster, turns out he didn't need it.
Vs Henry (14) Nothing more than Power surrounded this match, Henry is the WSM and so we should slap them together. I had no doubt Taker would win
Vs Batista (15) Back When I liked Batista I thought this would be a legit win. Batista had the power, had the fans, and had a reason to beat the Streak to further his career, But since in 2 years Batista would be gone, someone had to know he wasn't a good investment.
Vs Edge (16) This match to me was a wash, edge had the fans but lacked the power to take down a monster like the Taker.
Vs HBK x 2 (17,18) Shawn Michaels found god and lost his edge. DX dirty Shawn would have won this match and lead to being known as the ender of the Streak. Mr Wrestlemania. Of all the People how have left the WWE and turn their back for more money HBK stayed around. The second time around I knew there was no chance, his career was over.
Vs Triple H (x2 but 3rd match) (19,20) Triple H had the power, had the fans and had Mr Wrestlemania. I thought for sure this would have been the moment Undertakers career is winding down to the end and who better than the man that will take over leadership of the WWE in time to hold this. But then again when you have all this power coming why take the Undertakers glory.
Vs CM Punk (21) In my opinion this was the stupidest match since giant gonzales. CM punk thinks he is the best in the world, the lame fans cheering his fakeness wanted to see their quitter boy take down the streak. CM punk is good.....but far from the levels of Triple H, Hogan, HBK etc. As they say "to be the best, you have to beat the best." Guess Punk isn't the best in the world.
Vs Lesnar. (22) Now we have Lesnar, he has the power, but lacks the fan base. He also lack any reason at all to have him take this crown from the Undertaker. His staying power is based on how much the WWE is willing to pay him. Lets just look at Brock since his return.
Vs Cena to make Cena get more face love....It failed
Vs Triple H still unsure of the purpose....maybe to bring triple H up after his undertaker loss.
Vs CM Punk as I have stated before CM punk helps no one and lesnar needs no help. This was nothing more than a slap in the face of Cm Punk.
Vs Big Show and Henry Only to make Lesnar look strong.
Overall this match does nothing more than Cement that the Undertaker is the baddest Wrestler in Wrestling and since he beat the "Supposed best in the world" He would be the Beast slaying, best in the world, American bad ass.
As for Lesnar winning what does it do? It give a quitter more reason to ask for more money, he will leave the WWE once again within a few years or sooner. Taker wins this match hands down.

So now that I covered way more crap than anyone wants to know I am going to lay out a plan for how and why the Undertaker loses.

It all begins at Wrestlemania 30. Taker and Lesnar go to the limits and taker comes away with a win and a broken arm. ( the arm has no real purpose) As the fans erupt and go crazy the Undertaker stands in the middle of the ring holding up 2 fingers on each hand. Then the lights go down and the Wyatt family blip hits the screen. As everyone focuses on the the ramp or the ring a huge billow of fire hits the middle of the ring ( this causes people to think it is kane for a moment) Then the titantron screeches with Paul Bearers voice. The lights come back on and the Undertaker is gone and all that remains is his urn and a rocking chair with the lamb mask. Bray Wyatt's voice says "We're here"! The Wyatt Family walks to the ring and Bray collects the Urn.
(Here is the point where you wonder, I know for the old school; vets stealing the Undertaker's Urn was a source of his power)
Bray now with the possession of the Urn, wins his 1st match versus John Cena.
(Why? John Cena does not need to beat the Wyatts. Beating the Wyatts leads to what for John Cena? Nothing, he just moves on and the Wyatts take a major hit. John can move on to a feud with Sting, Batista, Orton, or anyone else. Now with Bray Wyatt winning vs John Cena "with the urn" he turns his attention to making John Cena a heel (a much needed turn, the true test of a great wrestle is being able to be heel or face see Hogan, Taker, HHH, HBK Etc.) or even leads to Bray Winning vs some many. Bray turns his attention to dismantling the Shield ( something going to happen anyways) napping rollins leaving Regin and aborose who will implode.
Holding the Urn the Wyatt's run all over the WWE. Scoring the WWE tag titles for Luke and Rowan. Bray begins dismantling the top faces of the WWE, avoiding the WWE Championship ( no reason to push him to the top fast and become a boring face like Sheamus) beating up Sheamus leading to the first PPV in which he wins but the lights flicker during the match.
Leading to taking down the Big Show during the second PPV. Where during the match druids roll a casket down to the ring.
Bray finally focuses his attention to the WWE Championship, where he wins his first title ( guessing about the November time frame)
Royal Rumble see the biggest turn of events. (stealing original posters idea here, because I love it. ) During the World Championship match the lights dim and 22 Caskets are rolled down to the ring each labeled with RIP and the Name ( aka RIP Brock Lesnar 22) surrounding the ring with the more relevant superstars. Bray Opens 1 casket that says Big Boss man and a look a like is there. but does not move. Bray gets back in the ring and continues his battle. As he sets up "Sister Abigail" all the caskets open up and each and every superstar the Undertaker has been on his 22-0 streak ( yeah it is premature but read above on why he will win today). With white eyes the superstars get in the ring and beat the livin' hell out of Bray Wyatt. Leaving whoever his opponent is to collect a free win and helping Bray Drop the title. Bray is rolled into a casket marked 23, and rolled up the ramp by the fallen superstars. The Urn is placed in the middle of the ring, the light cut out once everyone has left and where the Urn once was the Undertaker now stands pointing at a sign that says Wrestlemania 31
If it is worth it show the SuperStars leaving the Casket with the druids. This is where Luke and Rowan pulled Bray from the casket. This can lead to Taker playing mind games with the Wyatt Family. At the Next PPV a casket is placed at the ring side filled with Lamb masks that begin to smoke during the match. Bray goes crazy and begins to destroy the casket. He does his bend over thing in the middle of the ring and the Undertaker appears in the ring and chokeslams him, Another loss for Bray.
Wrestlemania has Bray Wyatt beat the Undertaker's streak at Wrestlemania casket match. The undertaker retires the next night on raw.

Why does this work, WWE needs a heel a legit heel. Not a whiner like Orton, Not a fan hating Batista (Drawing heat by blasting fans is cheap heat), Not a cheat winning Deal Rio. But a 100% legit winning heel that people hate for no other reason than they are good and take out faces.
But you're still wondering why the Streak and why bray. Again we are trying to build future talent, we need to be prepared to push the next generation. The Undertaker, Mandkind were amazing heels and both were sick and twisted like Bray. If the Streak must end it should be by a heel and it should be by someone who has staying power like Bray Wyatt. Why would you want to pad someones "hall of fame" credentials like Cena, Sting, or others who will already make it? Help the youth building to something better. I even think having Luke and Rowan help Bray get this 1 win via dirty tricks is a good option.
1) This proves it take 3 to win 2) It puts and asterisk next to this loss 3) The Undertaker still goes out being one of the baddest men in the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back