• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just wanted to apologize

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I sent a couple PMs but I wanted to apologize to everyone who got involved with what went down the other day. There was no excuse for my behavior and I'm sorry.

What exactly 'happened'?

If it was that ICP thing...err...that kind of shit happens all the time. That's why people come to the Bar Room.

yeah but it's not like me to go off he wall like that and I've been feeling like an ass since it happened.

yeah but it's not like me to go off he wall like that and I've been feeling like an ass since it happened.

But being an ass is far more interesting than being apologetic.

I mean, really...what have they been teaching in this place?? Start praising ICP more, please. It gets people angry. Do it.

Well when you put it that way...

ICP is he best thing to happen in music history EVER!!!

That won't piss people off, that'll just get them to roll their eyes and laugh AT you for making such an idiotic statement

Work on writing a lengthy essay (or just a paragraph or two) on the value of ICP. Reputation if you do this seriously.

Can you think of how many people would try and tear that post apart? The replies would be endless.

Nobody goes to the music section, nor do they give a fuck about ICP so they really have no need to look at the thread

I'll post in the ICP thread whenever i have the time. I always enjoy arguing with juggalos. But i dunno why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back