I hope this "they" storyline fails

Reddannihilation, I have to say that you are one dumb motherfucker.
Awww, did your juicebox come without a straw??

I just have to say it one more time: you are one dumb motherfucker.
Madddddddd

It's beyond my understanding how you multiquote a post and believe that its an actual response.
You say one thing and I reply, therefore RESPONSE.

Let's say for example that you and I were face to face saying these things.
A fat neckbearded virigin, ok I'm imagining talking to you.

Do you think our "conversation" would be like your post? Where you would one-line everything? It wouldn't because it's fucking stupid to respond like that.
This would work as a better respone if you weren't wrtiting a bunch of one line sentences, dropping a line under and starting a new point.

Your post says absolutly nothing. Nothing. It's twice as whiney as my post and has none of the content.

lulz "FUck TNA, I hopes they be dying n shit, I HATE HATE HATE 'em". My post is solely me taking the piss out of you, you're just really lame.

But thank you for the response. I was hoping for one. It's just a shame that it comes from a dumb multi-quoting fuck such as you.
Awww, being able to use a common forum function is EVIL!!!!!!!!!! Man, using multiquote is so bad that making an entire post bitching about it is the only way to go about doing things. Schmidddttttyyyyyy

I was hoping that maybe I was wrong and a real TNA fan would point out things that I might have missed.
Pray tell, what's a "real TNA fan"? One who agrees with everything you say? Dying to know dude.

But instead, I get a butthurt crybaby kid like you who shits his tight jeans and cries into his emo hair when someone comes along and says "FUCK TNA".
Wow, outdated pop-culture references itt. Also you come into a thread whining and crying, like literally, and then accuse someone else of doing that, lulz good job.

Me not mentioning MCMG v GenMe, Lethal Lockdown, or Knockouts, while a good point, is negated by the fact that (A) you are a dumb multi-quoting fuck who knows jackfuck about anything wrestling related and (B) I bought the PPV on the pretense that TNA would deliver something big on the Deception and They angles/debacles.
Jackfuck? What? You're really reaching for insults, at this point you're just putting fuck and random names together. Schmidtty.

Besides, why would I piss and moan about MCMG & GenMe? They're great.
So great they wasted 3 hours of your life, apparently. :shrug:

Assholes like you are under the pretense that I or people like me hate everything TNA.
Coming into a thread saying "fuck this and fuck that I hatez TNA" kinda gives off that impression.

Rather, I love the talent. I don't mind what's going on in the ring. The wrestling is fantastic. It's the storylines and constant unexplained/weakly explained swerves.
List 4 swerves this year.

It's also the fans like you who are so fucked in the head that they can't admit to themselves that TNA was a better product before that Hillbilly Hooker Carter brought along the 2 men who helped destroy a company that was backed my a fucking multi-millionare and gave them the power to do it again.
U mad schmidtty?

You are so fucking stupid that reading your respones brightened my day because it made me laugh so hard.

Thank you dipshit.
Gotta keep up those great insults dude.

So....all the TNA forums are all yours from here to eternity or until TNA folds. I won't be coming around because it seems like instead of real intelligent fans, the TNA forums are packed with assy fuckfaces like you.
Ahhahahahahaha "assy fuckfaces" wow, I thought "jackfuck" was reaching for it but holy shit that is some awful insulting ya got there.

By the way...the multi-quoting...really? You gotta stop trolling. Your highschool english teacher would fucking puke until an eyeball popped out if they read any of the horseshit you try to pass off as a post.
Using a forum function hurts you doesn't it? My Highschool English teacher would laugh at a so called "30 year old" saying "assy fuckface".

I can only hope that one day as you get older, you grow the fuck up and write an actual coherent post. Until then have fun learing how to throw saw dust on puke. It's the only job you're going to be qualified for.

lol, I has 1 degree in scriptwriting and film and a second degree in health sciences and psychology in progress while I work at a tv network. But I do not say "assy fuckface". I think I'm winning there.

Well, you were half right. I posted again. I hope you can collect your 10 e-dollars and shove it up your ass so you can take a good look at it with your eyes.

Oh, and fuck you.

And that students, is how someone pwns themselves, by getting super mad over the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back