• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have the house to myself.

J-Dogg

The Backbreaker Machine
Ok so here's the deal, my parents are gone to Hawaii for 10 days for a holiday and im at home with our 2 dogs all by myself for 10 days, now that im 20 i have alot of responsibility while my folks are away. I feel great that i can still have my friends over and chill out, i have my XBOX 360 downstairs to play and i can also watch cable tv and watch dvd's. Im able to enjoy the small things like going to bed at 3 or 4 in the morning, sleeping naked in bed and having girls stay the night.

I can still call on my sister and her husband for anything and even my grandparents.

So my question Bar Room is have you ever been in this situation at some stage in your life? What was the experience like having the house to yourself?

No parties..just chilling with friends tonight at around 7:30pm and right now its nearly 10 past 1 in the morning on Thursday.

I have beer so i will drink that, but in all seriousness it feels weird being home and my parents are gone for 10 days.

Hey im enjoying it, im taking on responsibility, but the "not having anyone in my family to talk to" aspect is now settling in thats the thing.

Yea it gets pretty boring after awhile. The longest I've ever had the house to myself was about 3 or 4 days. It got dull after about a day and a half. But then again I live in the woods and no one wants to travel to the woods to have a party haha.

Shit, maybe you should invite every Aussie from WZ. That'd be one heck of a list:

Me
Dejan
Pippin
MRC
hArdymAriomArk
Shadowmancer (if we included NZ)

The list goes on and on. A party of 18 doesn't sound so bad.

It's awesome living in the middle of the woods. You can go hunting in your backyard. Win for me.

I got house to myself every night almost.

Tonight being one of them nights once my dad goes to work XD

lol not the same really as this

This could be the worst thread in the history of the internet. Aside from FTS's post, just complete and utter garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back