• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have 3 choices of what to do tonight.

And Scotty.... yea...

den_do19.jpg

Go out to eat, then go to the wrestling show. I agree with CobraVenom to some extent...friends do come and go, but family's always there (this can be a good and bad thing, especially if one of your parents is a cunt).

Take your 3 friends to the Indy show.

Only 2 of them like wrestling and ones at a family function, the other is my BFF and she is doing bowling...i even tried to convince our good friend of WZ FalKon to come but he's working.

It's a tough choice, because the pub has both family and alcohol, and Bowling kicks ass and so do friends. However, you are training with a wrestling promotion, and if you are seen at their shows, I would assume it would be in your best interests to show that you are interested in the promotion you are training with. Can you not try and convince either family or friends to attend the wrestling show with you? I would go with option 1.

I see your point Stormtrooper, and one of the trainers she is the SHIMMER champion...so its bound to be a good show and the people im going to be training with are having matches tonight.

Go out to eat, then go to the wrestling show. I agree with CobraVenom to some extent...friends do come and go, but family's always there (this can be a good and bad thing, especially if one of your parents is a cunt).

Um the times collide for the dinner with family and the wrestling show, both are happening at the same time.

Dude, seriously get your ass to the show. Help set up, stick around to break it all down. Show the people involved you care and are dedicated, especially since you have nothing better to do.
If training to be a Pro truly is your passion then any spare time you have should be spent making an effort and participating in/studying your craft.

Well last night i was able to kill two birds with one stone, i went the wrestling show and then bowling afterwards, the wrestling show that was held by the promotion(PWA Australia) im going to do my training with was FANTASTIC, whole show was great from start to finish. There was the current SHIMMER world champion, mic work by all of the wrestlers was great i have to say.

The head trainer, he is also the promotion's top champion, he did a great John Cena styled pep talk to the whole roster. His brother pulled off a perfect running RKO, i can keep describing the show but that would take up alot of time. I just think to myself by the end of 2010 i would be in not sitting in a set as a fan but as a wrestler in that ring doing what i love.

PWA Australia is run by the head trainer and his wife the SHIMMER World champion.

As for the rest of my night, ten pin bowling was lame eventually, then came home and spoke to a girl for over 2 hours, hence me going to sleep near 4am an waking up near mid day.

My stories > any wrestling show's stories.

My stories> most televised storylines.

But for real the show i went to last night was pure coolness and as i've said im supporting the promotion im doing my training with, i'd take a WWE show and PWA Australia show over SvR 2010 storylines i've created.....

But my stories are pretty good in my opinion, Cena was heel for the majority of my storylines, while my CAW's and their stables are the focal points of my stories, Orton is face, Cena turned face again, Carlito got fired in my current story. Stone Cold got run over and the culprit was JR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back