• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have 3 choices of what to do tonight.

J-Dogg

The Backbreaker Machine
Well its Friday here, and i have 3 choices of what to do tonight.

- Going by myself to to a indy wrestling show held by the promotion im training with. (I haven't been to any of their shows since February).

- Dinner at a pub with family.

- Ten pin bowling with my close and best friends..mind you i find bowling childish but i will be hanging with friends.

Fuckin Fridays are supposed to be hassle free, yet when 3 choices are provided how the fuck is one supposed to decide.

Help me to decide.

Wow...with those options, it's obvious you should go with #4. Stay home and *********e furiously to pictures of Roseanne Barr. It HAS to be better than those options...

Notice the ones who said hang with friends are all really young? That's fine and dandy. I used to be young once, and back then, I wanted nothing more than to hang with my buddies. With age comes knowing that friends come and go. Family will always be there until it is too late. God forbid something happens to your family, OP, but I think you should go to dinner with them.

It was on there at one point.You're barely legal kid.I'm closing in on 20 faster than I want to

Well its Friday here, and i have 3 choices of what to do tonight.

- Going by myself to to a indy wrestling show held by the promotion im training with. (I haven't been to any of their shows since February).

- Dinner at a pub with family.

- Ten pin bowling with my close and best friends..mind you i find bowling childish but i will be hanging with friends.

Fuckin Fridays are supposed to be hassle free, yet when 3 choices are provided how the fuck is one supposed to decide.

Help me to decide.

It's a tough choice, because the pub has both family and alcohol, and Bowling kicks ass and so do friends. However, you are training with a wrestling promotion, and if you are seen at their shows, I would assume it would be in your best interests to show that you are interested in the promotion you are training with. Can you not try and convince either family or friends to attend the wrestling show with you? I would go with option 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back