I hate some wwe fans.

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
Well I went to raw last monday and It was a kickass show but after the show as done, we waited for some autographs.
I stood to the side and did not move wile fans around me where running all over.
The first person out was MVP and he was signing away and being really nice to everyone. He got to my group and people just started to rush him. I was lucky to get his signature before people tryed to run him over. He kept sayin people need to back off and they did but then they kept rushing him again.

So he left and the guards , im guessing put word out to the other wrestlers that the fans where rushing mvp and no one else would give signatures.

all the other wrestlers just went straight to the car's and left.

I have been to raw before and smackdown and house shows and normally you can get alot of autographs. But I really think that the way the fans where acting, pushed the wrestlers away that night.
:banghead:

People rushed MVP?

Why can't this man get that kind of response on television?

MVP has got to be the luckiest wrestler ever.

I mean, his autograph is three letters...how easy is that?

Not only that, but he gets to take pride in the fact that he didn't go to school for years so he could look at dicks for a living.

What a man, what a man, what a man!

I would demand he write out MVP then the full Montel Vontavius Porter....If he still remembers that is his name.

Outside of the arena lol
I figured I would follow him where he would drive and push him off the road and force him to give me his autograph

I figured it was common sence, You try to meet them before they go in the building and when they leave they building

I figured it was common sence, You try to meet them before they go in the building and when they leave they building

I have no idea where they go in at. LOL! My guess would be away from the mob of fans.

There really is no place away from the mop of fans when they need to get in the building.
Thats why there are always railings and gards standing around in the back entrance. Just look for all the rentals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back