Fans you hate...

That one abnormally tall person who always manages to sit/stand in front of you. Any male over the age of the age of 15 wearing the full john cena ensemble.

I saw Lockdown today, WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT FAN WHO KEPT CHANTING "MOTOR CITEHHH"?!

I mean bravo to his lone enthusiasm, but he was annoying.

Oh and fuck Tennesse, worst crowd ever.

The ones that are always out of sync to the rest of the crowd.

also I remember some years back a guy that had Hulk hogan tattoed on his back. Hogan brought him into the ring to celebrate with him. He was then at a few more PPV's trying to get hogans attention again.

Yick, i dont remember the crowd being that dead!! Are you sure that aint edited?? I mean.. wheres the commentary?? Could be seperated audio to just the wrestlers??

If not... God help us all!

It isn't edited, you can tell by the fact that while it looks better than most recordings it isn't done by WWE cameras. It was caught by an audience member who can't hear the commentary.

It isn't edited, you can tell by the fact that while it looks better than most recordings it isn't done by WWE cameras. It was caught by an audience member who can't hear the commentary.

What, did the audience member put his own little graphics in stuff in there too? There was one of those picture in picture things where they showed what happened just a second ago.

Yes, I realize how poorly worded that is, but the point remains, that was not filmed by someone in the crowd. Unless the cameraman is in the crowd.

How about the fans who DON'T react?

Those are easily the worst kind of you ask me. Why are you paying money to go to a show that you're clearly not into?

What, did the audience member put his own little graphics in stuff in there too? There was one of those picture in picture things where they showed what happened just a second ago.

Yes, I realize how poorly worded that is, but the point remains, that was not filmed by someone in the crowd. Unless the cameraman is in the crowd.

I took a look at the video description and it was filmed by a WWE cameraman during a commercial break, my mistake.

Just an incredibly dead crowd on Monday Night Raw, kinda normal these days but w/e
No commentary because it was between commercial breaks

There you go - unaired footage recorded during an ad break. In related news, I'm opening a detective agency.

Wrestlezone Fans who would do anything to be seen "cool" in the eyes of some of the veteran members here. Hop off their dicks. Seriously, this isn't high school with a bunch of cliqs. There are some mofos here, coming on here acting like their shit doesn't stink because they're losers in real life. This doesn't apply to everyone though.

Oh and Shawn Michaels fans, who completely ignore the fact that he was a racist, sexist, conceited scumbag for years and also ignore the fact that at the time he was "the man" in the WWE, the ratings were the worst they have ever been and only changed after WM 14 when the SCSA era began.

Wrestlezone Fans who would do anything to be seen "cool" in the eyes of some of the veteran members here. Hop off their dicks. Seriously, this isn't high school with a bunch of cliqs. Have you seen the picture thread? There are some ugly mofos here, coming on here acting like their shit doesn't stink because they're losers in real life. This doesn't apply to everyone though.

People like this guy who try to be cool on Internet wrestling forums. Adding that to my list.

If you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that yells is the one you hit.

Unless you throw it so hard it connects with his skull, and dies due to the impact of a blunt object, but this isn't animal NCIS, so I don't give a shit.

You tried to make yourself come across as being "cool" by taking a stance based off the fact in Live Discussions not many people like you. If you weren't bothered by peoples opinions on you, you wouldn't have posted that paragraph. Just making an observation, continue on with your day.

Fans with these huge signs that they raise every 30 seconds that you can't see over.

Also dead crowds are terrible, especially at the HOF ceremony or Blast From the Past etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back