I hate people...

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
I don't care if the girl is "nasty" and "fat", you aren't better than her and you shouldn't be picking on her. I hope she brings a gun to school someday and starts shooting. Well, not really. But you get my point, it'd teach a few people a lesson.

That if you pick on nasty fat people they'll shoot you because they can't take the hint at general hygiene & dieting?

Nah, I get what you're saying. But honestly, do you think anyone who picks on people like that are going to stop simply because you're upset about it? No. It's the way life is, unfortunately.

it's a scientific fact that not fat people > fat people so deal with it.

And saying anyone should bring a gun to school joking or not makes you a fucking moron

it's a scientific fact that not fat people > fat people so deal with it.

And saying anyone should bring a gun to school joking or not makes you a fucking moron

You get what I'm saying Milenko. And that stuff happens to.

I don't care what the so-called experts say. It wasn't Manson, or Eminem, or Doom, or other video games, it was stupid teenagers picking on two kids that caused possibly the biggest social-changing event of the past fifteen years other than 9/11, at least in my opinion. I'm not saying every kid that gets picked on is gonna go off and start shooting up schools like Dylan Klebold or Eric Harris, but that kind of stuff happens.

Yeah, I know a bunch of bigger girls that are more beautiful than the skeltors walking around like they're all that.

The girl I was talking about isn't very pretty, to be honest. But that still doesn't give people the right to talk about her. I don't even like her and it annoys me because they do it so much.

This is at least the second time you've made a thread about how much you hate people. Certainly suggests we'll be safe from your appetite if you happen to be a fat, nasty girl. Stick to the proper food, heffer.

I would rather fuck a Macy Grey before a Janet Jackson...But for real be nice to the fat girls they might lose weight, and be nice to the ugly girls cause they might have cute friends.

So, now we all know for sure now that Sign Guy's a fat, ugly bitch in real life. Don't worry: you'll find someone to give you dick, all women do.

Fat girls that think they're hot deserve a night with DirtyJosé.

He'll treat them right.

I feel bad for the bigger girls with amazingly beautiful faces.

Nothin' finer.

This needs rep, my ex was a bigger girl, referred to herself as "Princess" which she was far from plus she thought she was pretty....she had the face of a smashed pie.

Didn't seem to bother you until after that went sour.

As long as you can find their vagina it dont matter.:lmao:

Ah, I see. I have learned something today.

Lol I <3 fat chicks fuck you guys

There's a thread for you in The Cage somewhere.

What happened guys?

Haters gonna hate. More fatties for us, amigo.

Lulz, Milenko's the Uncle Tom for fat people.

Only women are supposed to be held to an unfair standard of appearance, didn't you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back