Why Do I Hate These People So Much?

The Brain

King Of The Ring
[YOUTUBE]LH6eyYXirG4[/YOUTUBE]

It's my problem, not theirs. They're probably good people. They're just excited to get their new toy. Really there's nothing wrong with that but for some reason it just bothers me. Especially the part where the girl raises her arms in triumph while everybody cheers as if she accomplished something. I'm just going to assume that most of the people in this video are plants from Apple to make this event seem like a bigger deal than it is. That will make me feel better. I'm such a bitter old man.

By the way, can Apple come up with a better box for their phones so people who open them aren't at risk of dropping the phone every time?

I also hate when people get enthusiastic for things I don't understand. I think a lot of people do. Probably just a knee jerk reaction to the feeling of being excluded.

Wait until you see what they have to say about wrestling!

There needs to be a parody of this. Where someone goes into a shop, trades a stone for a slightly larger stone, and people applaud vigorously.

My store didn't get that many people for the iphone 6s as much as we were expecting... I assume it's because people just don't see apple as the innovators of the industry anymore or if it's just the economy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back