I Hate David Batista!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Papi

I hate David Batista! He is untalented and over pushed! I cant get used to him as WWE champion! He needs to go back to being a lower carder! He cannot wrestle! The only people who like him is ugly horny girls who dont know anything about wrestling and all they do is ogle his ass the whole time he is in the ring!:raven:

David lol sorry just hardly any one says David. I think he needs work on his wrestling again as the match at Summerslam wasnt very good. I think they could have pushed a little too push but right now who else can be the champ on SD?

I agree Batista is too overrated an pushed! He really is a joke. Kind of like a Lex Lugar gone bad LOL. I get tired of seeing posts about who will win Samoa Joe or Batista.... Well they both are weak imo!!

As for SD champ... Hell give it to Finley, make that guys career finally complete LOL. or even Kahli just because Taker will beat him and finally have a title!

David Batista is 40 years old! He has a BIG ego. I just read about how the merried David Batista is dating a 20 year old diva. He is dating people who he is old enough to be there dads. David Batista makes me sick in and out of thw ring. He is just as bad as John Cena.

EDIT: I dont agree with the post above me.

1.Finley is 48 year old WCW wash-up who should never touch any title.

2.Samoa Joe is the best wrestle ever.

doublej_TNA said:
I agree Batista is too overrated an pushed! He really is a joke. Kind of like a Lex Lugar gone bad LOL. I get tired of seeing posts about who will win Samoa Joe or Batista.... Well they both are weak imo!!

As for SD champ... Hell give it to Finley, make that guys career finally complete LOL. or even Kahli just because Taker will beat him and finally have a title!

Finlay???? YOU ARE JOKING! He aint ready for the big prize yet and Khali..you might aswell give it to me

Finley was a loser in WCW and a loser now. John Cena and David Batista are the two wrestlers who I really cannot stand. I HATE THEM!!

Finley was a loser? you obviously dont know history. He and william regal were in the best wcw match of all time. Batista is old and he began his career at the wrong time, who knows. But if all ur gonna do is bash him why not look around for another batista thread. and if you think that samoa joe is the BEST wrestler ever, you should probly look around for some matches on youtube. Joe isnt the best wrestler. I'm not a basista fan, just dont like it when people run off at the mouth

IMO i dont think Batista is the best wrestler, but to most fans he is smackdowns favourite and there isnt many options for the WHC. But I dont agree with Batista off air, his ego and how he dealt with those fans at ECW arent to flash. Samoe Joe is talented but not even close to the best. As for Finlay, I dont mind him, he has been really entertaining over the last couple of months and his feud with lashley is quite well, so good on the old fella.

Hopefully when Chris Benoit returns he will have a run at the WHC.

Hate is a pretty strong word. I don't think Batista is ready for the belt he is really rusty.Maybe his mind is on the sweet young thing he's dating. I do like Cena. And, lately he's got that old fire back. You shouldn't insult people because they like certain wrestlers that you seem to hate.

I know Batista isnt great but I like him, he knows how to pump up the crowd some how even if its a cheap way. And Samoa Joe is not good....

Jaycobo said:
Finley was a loser? you obviously dont know history. He and william regal were in the best wcw match of all time. Batista is old and he began his career at the wrong time, who knows. But if all ur gonna do is bash him why not look around for another batista thread. and if you think that samoa joe is the BEST wrestler ever, you should probly look around for some matches on youtube. Joe isnt the best wrestler. I'm not a basista fan, just dont like it when people run off at the mouth

You dont tell me about wrestling!! You are just some 15 year old that sits at home and pretends like he remembers watching ECW,WCW and early WWF. Finley was to a loser low carder in wcw. Samoa Joe has great mat skills. And moves like a x-divison wrestler. Samoa Joe is the best wrestler ever! David Batista and John Cena are the worst wrestlers ever.

GaMeOvEr201 said:
And Samoa Joe is not good....

Wow, You really changed my mind on things! You have great debating skills!

EDIT: Thanks, I really miss him to.

papi finaly is one of thee best wrestlers that wwe has right now...and when i say wrestler i mean a superstar who ACTUALLY knows how to wrestle extremely well.....you say finaly was a low class loser in wcw but that simply was because the big man who gave him his paychecks refused to push him as anything else.....Samoe Joe is simply overrated......he is good but he isnt amazing....

Finlay is actually one of the best wrestlers going today, That is why despite his age the wwe put him back on tv, He is a very accomplished wrestler And William Regal is also one of the best workers wwe has. Finaly deserves some recognition cause wcw were idiots that booked him as hardcore which was stupid, Finlay can get it done in the ring.

I agree, I don't think it's the age that make Batista a bad wrestler (Finley and Regal are examples of that as said above), he's just bland. I liked him back in 04, 05 when he was in Evolution and the storyline afterward but, I haven't been impressed with him since he returned.

Flames Out
Dragon

I think batista has improved since he debuted but i also think that he has recieved some extra pushes, especially since he's been back. I do agree that he ins't as intense as he used to be.

Finley and his midget are probably the most entertaining thing on SD! right now... And as for his WCW days... I'm pretty sure he held the TV Title for like ever... And if your gonna hold a belt that you defend everynight then you must be a good wrestler.... As for the Batista thing... I dont like him much either.... Ever since his return... He's been junk... They should turn him heal... But then SD! would lose their top face....

just 4 the record who here does like Cena and/batista? i dont like either of them.

I have decided to close this thread for two reason:

1.) It is a thread started by a banned user.
2.) There are other Batista bashing threads (see Cena/Batista Thread), and the views expressed here is not too different from ones in those threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back