I Did It!

And? That takes a few days if you're good enough. Oh. Wait. Never mind.
He was in the red for a while. So be it, it happens, he went from having two red to 6 green in a short period of time. I say congratulations/

And? That takes a few more days if you're good enough to get- oh. Wait. Never mind.
What, like 6 rep bars? No it doesn't. If I remember correctly, It took Nofate like a year and ha;f to get full bars. I also see a lot of good posters with like 3 bars. I believe they are good enough and rep them like every chance I get. Plus, he created a few good threads. More than some did in two years.

Does anybody care?
:wave:

It's not an e-fed. It's barely a thread.
more of a thread than anything you have ever created.

You see, 300 is usually a big number of posts and deserves celebration for the members who are respected enough to get them, like mods, admins, good posters, and tolerable people. You're none of those things.
I think he is a very good poster when he wants to be. I've read some respectable things from him. He's respectable enough to get green rep from IC and Ricky. Even though IC is a rep ****e. But I don't know about Ricky.

Fuck deadman.

You see ^^ that? You don't even deserve a capitalized name. Good job, douchebag (hooray for flaming rules).

Aww, so sad. Someone is jealous because they don't pay him any attention.:disappointed:

I think deadman is alright. He obviously has improved. He actually had 4 bars of red I believe... or was that Unholy Profit?

The 300 posts isn't that great, most came from his E-Fed. But his wrestling posts are actually decent.

Good Job Deadman!

teddy_226.jpg

^^

DMN1F

By someone hitting infraction I guess, the same way everyone else is.

Looks like it's time to add to the list.

6. Got banned.

Hopefully the next thing will be never posted again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back