I am the most underrated wrestling poster.

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
Attack my assertion here.

I should post more in wrestling, and have been making an effort. I don't get mentioned very often as a good wrestling poster, but I know I am.

You're a good wrestling poster. I think you don't get the recognition as one because you don't post often in the wrestling sections. You post more in the CL.

You certainly have a shitload of postings to your credit. Maybe I'll have to look you up and see what you've got to say.

For my tastes, about anyone who uses punctuation and has above a 2nd-grade vocabulary gets a major thumbs-up. Many, MANY of the posters here act like they've never heard of capitalization, periods at the end of sentences or a dictionary.

Green rep for you all.

And PEP3, if you look up my non spam posts, it will be mostly Cigar Lounge. I am the moderator of that section, and I would like to formally invite you to peruse the section and offer any contributions that you would like. I've been reading your stuff. Grammar and punctuation do it for me too.

Not many people look at mine either. PEP you are good. It is a treat when I see FTS post in there though.

Thanks!

To be honest, when I'm reading through the forums, I have only just started giving people "Rep" points for well-written posts. Usually I just go by how much I agree with them, which isn't necessarily fair. I suppose "Rep" should be given based on how well thought-out the argument is, whether I agree or not.

More often than not, though, my senses are bombarded by about every third posting's lack of punctuation, grammar and spelling. Those things REALLY get to me. I've yet to post a negative "Rep" for anyone, but if I started doing it on people who can't spell or complete a thought, I'd become the most hated guy on the boards pretty quickly!

Milk, you're very good. I, however, am underrated. I never claimed to be the best, just the most underrated.

It is truly an honor when numbers posts in your thread.

Hey rookies, bow to numbers and all his greatnes.

Well, fucking bow!!!!!

LJL could make a claim for most underrated poster period on the boards.

I'm going to be in your sig twice now, aren't I?

I strongly disagree with many things you say FTS. Like your irrational and hilarious hatred of CM Punk.

I just say the CM Punk stuff to piss off a lot of IWC types. I actually like CM Punk more, errr, hate CM Punk less now than I used to.

I just think he's overrated.

I know that you love that I am (I AM) a huge mark for AJ Styles though.

And, even if you disagree with me, I make very good points and give well thought out arguments; arguments that cement my status as the most underrated wrestling poster on the board, maybe the entire internet.

Reactions: gd
I wouldn't say I'm underrated. But, I will say that my reputation is an accurate indicator of my posting abilities; people who wake me from my slumber in the Bar Room will always leave our ensuing battle in the non-spam wrestling sections with their tail between their legs.

TDigs lays claim to the most underrated poster on this entire board, if only for his knowledge of Puro.

In my estimation, so long as an argument is well-thought out, well-presented and well-written, I don't have to agree with it. In fact, on more than one occasion, I've gone back and forth with other posters and ultimately come to the conclusion that "we'll have to agree to disagree." No matter how fine of an argument I make, or how expertly another person pleads his case, sometimes we simply have differing tastes or opinions. And that's ok!

As for being the most under-rated poster here, FTS, I'm not so sure. To me, that would have to indicate someone, somewhere, is making a list -- some kind of "championship rankings" -- of posters and placing you unfairly toward the bottom.

If someone is ranking the "contenders" here, please let me know. And, more importantly, let me know where I'm ranked!

I just say the CM Punk stuff to piss off a lot of IWC types. I actually like CM Punk more, errr, hate CM Punk less now than I used to.

I just think he's overrated.

I know that you love that I am (I AM) a huge mark for AJ Styles though.

And, even if you disagree with me, I make very good points and give well thought out arguments; arguments that cement my status as the most underrated wrestling poster on the board, maybe the entire internet.

:lmao: Entire internet? Other than to about 200 people on the net, you don't even exsist.

The fact that LJL didn't make this thread means it's false. This is a false thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back