• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Am Sick of TNA Bashing!

JackRabbitt

Dark Match Winner
I am so sick and tired of people bashing TNA, Hogan, Bischoff, Dixie, etc.

The last episodes in London have been GREAT!!! Better than what is happening in WWE right now, in every way. I am so sick of the "ratings" argument too. Guess what, ratings are irrelevant!! its only a matter of time before they mean NOTHING at all, as technology like On Demand Cable is changing the way sponsors will buy time for advertisements. I don't even have cable, I watch all impact episodes on Spiketv.com. Technology is going to continue to make programming more accessible in every way, im sure millions are watching wrestling on DVR already anyway.

Just as Hogan said last Impact, TNA is destined for GREATNESS. Can you dig it brother? Keep the old timers around to give the rub and attract the older nostalgiac fans, keep grooming young and prime talent and keep milking it overseas. US may be the last country to figure out that WWE PROGRAMMING IS LAME!!

And who is cool in WWE anymore? Anybody cool there? Anybody? Def. not CENA, def. not any of these lame "Dolph Ziggler" "Wade Barret" "Zack Ryder" full name having douchebags...and for the love of god, def. not the disgrace to wrestling CM Punk.

Punk is easily the lamest wrestler going right now. He somehow thinks that he is intellectually above the "show" and undermines everything that was once cool about the idea of pro-wrestling. On top of that, he is skinny, short, and actually wears a ring in his lip to fight. I would love to see Bully Ray do a real shoot on this piece of shit wrestler on an Impact.

I will say it, pound for pound, BULLY RAY is the best friggen worker in the world of professional wrestling, RIGHT NOW. Its only a matter of time before he reaches his pinnacle essence, I hope TNA recognizes it and stays out of his way. I'd put Bully Ray up against anyone in the business. He is the best of the lot.

Fuck the WWE, for gods sake!

TNA, TNA, TNA!

Its not worth the venting.

When i was younger and both WWF and WCW were up and running i watched a hell of a lot of WWF. That was all i knew really. I think i could access WCW on the sky channels but it was never promoted as much and i believed WWF to be the greatest wrestling promotion going. I watched it week in and week out.

I left my parents, got my own place and couldnt afford sky tv/internet access for a few years. When i became a bit more well off i started watching WWE again but to me it had lost its edge. I thought i had grown out of wrestling. I started watching TNA and it had something about it that reminded me of my younger days. I became attached to it and have followed it since. There have been some frustrating periods but i have found it much more engrossing that the WWE.

I do record Raw/Smackdon and watch them now but i just dont find that they hold my interest. They do on occasion peak my interest. I was genuinely excited by Punks "shoot" and thought it would lead to great things, it didnt. I thought the NEXUS would turn out better than it did. I also thought the promos for Jericho were brilliant but in my opinion they have been wasted. The end of the world as i know it? No im still waiting for that.

At the end of the day theres no point getting wound up by things. TNA will attract far more critiscism being the smaller company who are trying to compete but then everyone is entitled to their opinions whether they are justified or not. I was there at the London tapings and it was a brilliant night. Its sad in a way that TNA has recored its lowest US viewing figure of the year for one of these episodes. I dont understand it, especially as i believe the writing has been far stronger in the last couple of months than for a while but hey each to their own.

Perhaps the low rating is due to Wrestlemania hype overshadowing the competition. I agree, WWE often peaks my interest, this Rock/Cena thing could be a development for the ages, or it could be a bunch of crap. It could go either way right now, and I dont have much faith that it will not dissapoint more than satisfy. However, I can't help but feel that there are only a few things TNA needs to do to better themselves and come within striking distance of the WWE.

1st, continue to work the overseas market.

2nd, make Impact live, and not in the Impact Zone. Save the impact zone for less important programming and make it available only on TNA.com if you cant get it on spike or anywhere else.

If you get those 2 things done, well, then your just one genius business decision away from contending. How about TNA abandones the monthly ppv format, and thinks up something fresh? How about instead of a once a month ppv you try to negotiate some sort of super event on National Television, FREE???

Its not really about competing directly with WWE. TNA needs to grow its brand. Its making great strides in the international market with recording in the UK, being involved with Ring Ka King etc. I cant really comment on what it needs to do in the US market though. I think getting out of the impact zone is a step forward but that costs money. We dont know if they can afford to do that. Going live may help attract a few more viewers who are currently happy to just read the spoilers but there are no guarentees.

Either way unless TNA pulls some amazing concept which draws in viewers in vast numbers in a short space of time the status quo will remain.

I know there are some people who bash TNA but I think for most wwe fans like myself, there's that "Why should I watch?" thing going on. I posted earlier along the same subject. I have watched on and off for a couple years but nothing grabs my interest, just as nothing in the wwe grabs yours. Thats the beauty of having multiple vessels for wrestling entertainment. Something that works for others may not work for you. Just because I watch house doesn't mean I'm a fan of greys anatomy. There 2 TV shows with similar interests that have different plots. The same goes for wwe/tna. Also like I said earlier ITS GOOD! Thats great that your so enthusiastic for tna! I hope you guys ratings sky rocket. I'll start watching more intently as will others and it will make wwe step up there game. Competition creates controversy and that = ratings.

The last episodes in London have been GREAT!!! Better than what is happening in WWE right now, in every way. I am so sick of the "ratings" argument too. Guess what, ratings are irrelevant!! its only a matter of time before they mean NOTHING at all, as technology like On Demand Cable is changing the way sponsors will buy time for advertisements. I don't even have cable, I watch all impact episodes on Spiketv.com. Technology is going to continue to make programming more accessible in every way, im sure millions are watching wrestling on DVR already anyway.

Just as Hogan said last Impact, TNA is destined for GREATNESS. Can you dig it brother? Keep the old timers around to give the rub and attract the older nostalgiac fans, keep grooming young and prime talent and keep milking it overseas. US may be the last country to figure out that WWE PROGRAMMING IS LAME!!

And who is cool in WWE anymore? Anybody cool there? Anybody? Def. not CENA, def. not any of these lame "Dolph Ziggler" "Wade Barret" "Zack Ryder" full name having douchebags...and for the love of god, def. not the disgrace to wrestling CM Punk.

Punk is easily the lamest wrestler going right now. He somehow thinks that he is intellectually above the "show" and undermines everything that was once cool about the idea of pro-wrestling. On top of that, he is skinny, short, and actually wears a ring in his lip to fight. I would love to see Bully Ray do a real shoot on this piece of shit wrestler on an Impact.

I will say it, pound for pound, BULLY RAY is the best friggen worker in the world of professional wrestling, RIGHT NOW. Its only a matter of time before he reaches his pinnacle essence, I hope TNA recognizes it and stays out of his way. I'd put Bully Ray up against anyone in the business. He is the best of the lot.

Fuck the WWE, for gods sake!

TNA, TNA, TNA!

I agree that TNA is destined for greatness. I am tired also of listening to people bash TNA. But are you seriously saying that Punk is a disgrace to wrestling? Really guy? Punk is one of the few in WWE that can actually wrestle. He puts on great matches and is one of the best talkers they have right now. To say he sucks is completely ludicrous. I also disagree with your assessment of Barrett and Dolph. Cena and Ryder I do agree with. Bully Ray is a great worker and he's improved vastly since he went singles. I would love to see the title on him this year sometime. I agree with about 50% of what you said. I can also tell that you are a huge TNA guy and anything WWE pisses you off. So that makes you biased as hell. But I bet my bank account that Punk could put on a better match than ANYBODY in TNA with the exception of a certain few. I agree that TNA is better than WWE right now.

Scumbag Jack Rabbit.

>"I AM SICK OF TNA BASHING!"

>Bashes WWE.

Seriously. You're an idiot. Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, CM Punk are all amazing wrestlers. This is just bashing WWE for the sake of bashing WWE. If you actually believe Bully Ray is the best worker in the business, then you're an idiot. Bully Ray is a good worker yes, but not the best. And he's pretty shitty in the ring. He has nowhere near the charisma of CM Punk. Using the fact that he's skinny as an excuse is ******ed.
Y'Know who else is skinny? AJ Styles. Kazarian. Austin Aries. Some of the best wrestlers in your precious TNA.

And you know what? I love TNA. I think it's great like WWE. But you're just a generic TNA fanboy, bashing for the sake of bashing.

I never understood the I like one so I must hate the other mentality. I get the same thing when I go to comics message boards, if you hate DC you must hate Marvel and vice versa.

I loved NWA/WCW and WWF/E growing up and absolutely hated when Vince bought WCW because I knew it was going to be bad for the wrestling business overall.

I was happy to see TNA come around a few years ago and back then I was loving TNA. This was before they actually got a TV deal and were just doing the weekly PPVs and such. That is when TNA was at it's best. They were pretty good when they first started out on TNA and were really hitting a good stride right before Hogan and Bischoff came in. Now I have not liked most of what TNA has done since those two came but I will be honest and say that I have not watched it with the regularity of which I watch WWE and ROH now. I never miss either of those promotions shows and only catch TNA every now and again when I remember it's on. I have been hearing that things have been a lot better lately, especially with the Storm vs Roode vs Hardy vs Ray match ups. I love James Storm definitely one of my favorites, and I think he and Roode could have an excellent feud with one another and hopefully thats the direction things are moving towards and if so that will pique my interest and get me watching TNA more again.

I never post in these forumns, but I had to when I saw this thread title, so congrats. You got me to do shit.

You're tired of people bashing a product that (in my opinion) deserves to be bashed? Well I'm sick on TNA being shitty. Quid pro quo, my good sir. "i'm sick of tna bashing. Now let me be a hyprocrit and bash WWE while showing what a TNA Mark I am" Really? Really? Just...no. It is perfectly fine if you like TNA. But what you're saying leads me to conclude that you're either high on crack (and if so, for the love of god flush it before Hardy sniffs it out and up) or you're just a blind TNA sheep. I give TNA credit in the fact that in the one show I was able to stomach through in the last month, I honestly thought they could be imporoving. Then the next week it was just "lol, nope. *click*""

You don't like "full name douchebags" in WWE, and yet you're not complaining about TNA stars having full names like "Matt Morgan" or "James Storm" or "Bobby Roode, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle or Even Eric Young, who's an even bigger joke than Santino at this point, which I didn't even think was possible. It's fine if they have two names in TNA if I follow your logic, but if they have two named superstars in WWE it makes then douchebags? Smell that? That, boys and girls is the sweet smell of hypocrisy.

I was gonna end it right there, but I have to double check. Did you honest to god just say Bully Ray is the best worker in the world right now? Hahaha, no. Fuck off with that shit.

thanks for the laugh bro.

I will go ahead and say that i am a TNA basher, well not so much anymore. They are slowly turning me into a believer, but i am not quite there yet. TNA needs to fix a few things in order for me to change which bandwagon i ride on. But i will also say that WWE is slowly throwing me off it's bandwagon. My whole issue with TNA was the lack of consistency in their storylines and their roster. I don't even know who is in Immortal anymore, i cant figure out y they even keep Immortal together since Hogan left it. The T.V Champ Robbie E. Is hardly ever on Impact, so whats the point of T.V Champion if he isnt on T.V? And there are other things that bother me but i wont go into long detail. And any TNA fan will agree with me on that, but they have started making things a little more consistant, (Ex: Bobby Rhoode holding the title for more then a month) And WWE was and has been doing the same thing as of late (Ex: Del Rio's title runs, Ryder having the U.S title and never accomplishing defending it and so on and so on.) Now i am the first person to say i hate John Cena, i cant stand the guy but the WWE has stuck to their guns with him, and it has worked this far, he is the "guy" in the company right now and TNA doesnt have that "guy", Sure there is AJ Styles but he is constantly in a battle with Daniels and sure that feud was great at one point but now it's played out and he needs to be in the title picture along with the guys that are there, because i def think Storm and Bully Ray and Jeff Hardy (if he can stay clean) belong there too.

Another thing that was great about TNA was the Tag Division, but where have all the tag teams gone? I like Joe and Magnus, they work well as a team, but they were pretty much thrown together so they had something to do. Ink Inc is gone, Mexican America is pretty much gone, The Guns are only have there for the moment, and Beer Money split. They are doing what WWE is doing and that is forgetting about Tag Wrestling and what it is really about. I will give TNA this, Austin Aries SAVED the X-Division, i love watching him wrestle and it seems no matter who his opponent is, i am intrigued to watch him.

One other thing TNA should look into his a better venue for there shows, the Impact Zone blows, a big part of getting ur product over on T.V is having a good live crowd, and the Impact Zone doesnt really offer that.

But right now i watch both and at the moment i am still more of a WWE fan then a TNA fan, but i have gained a large amount of reespct for TNA in the past few months with what they are doing. I hope they keep it up and fix a few wrinkles in the system. If they do that then there is no telling what TNA could do.

Right now is the true litmus test for TNA. They are at one of the best points creatively that they have been as company in a very long time. The very apparent push to elevate the likes of Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Daniels, and many more young talent has finally come to pass. The problem is, with pushing new talent, comes the unfamiliarity to the average, perhaps uninitiated fan, especially the folks visiting the Impact Zone. TNA has to accept it will probably lose some viewers with less Jarrett, Angle, Hogan, Sting...so on and so forth in the ring. But pushing the new talent was the only logical way for the company to take the next step.

I'm far from a TNA basher. I think their product is superior to WWE in many ways right now. Roode's push, while somewhat bungled, is still building nicely, with the eventual show down with James Storm as a nice pay off. The re-emergence of Samoa Joe and Magnus has proven to be a great spark in the tag team division. The Knockouts are still the deepest roster of female talent in wrestling. I'd dare say that Mickie James, Tara, and Velvet Sky are probably more over than any Diva.

Is the company destined for greatness? Only time will tell. Is it seemingly taking the long hard road to becoming a better product? Absolutely. WIth the ouster of Vince Russo, the push of their own young, home grown talent, and hopefully continued exposure on television OUTSIDE the Impact Zone, and TNA may start to find itself in a position it hasn't found itself in, in quite some time....providing a true alternative that fans buy in to

You're sick of the TNA bashing? Well, I'm sick of TNA sucking, so I guess we are even.

I used to love TNA. And when TNA has a hot angle, or a major homegrown star they never seem to fail at screwing it up. And they usually do that by trying too hard at being like WWE and not enough at being TNA. I will try to watch an episode of IMAPCT every once in a while and I can't. I literally can't watch a full episode, and haven't been able to for about six years or so. I try, but... they suck so bad.

They dismantled the X Division, which was one of the few thing that made TNA unique, and now it consists of Austin Aries (who I love by the way and think should eventually be one of the top stars in the company) and... two other guys who I don't know, one of which might be in a wheel chair for the rest of his life. They laid waste to the Tag Team division to the point that THERE ARE NO TEAMS IN THE TAG TEAM DIVISION!!! they used to kill WWE in that sense, but now they are just like them. They took two of the main things that made them different, and some would argue BETTER, and they changed them for the worse.

And Bully Ray? Seriously? Okay...

Okay, i repped you. Then i read what you said about punk and immediately wanted to take it back.

Punk is the BEST IN THE WORLD!!!

Anyways, Bashing WWE because you hate TNA is not very smart, I respected your opening of this, but then you just ruin my opinion by Bashing the WWE. Don't you know you don't fight Fire with Fire.

I agree that TNA is doing amazing, and the bashing is way overboard. People just jump on the bandwagon and it has downgraded the product.

I have to hand it to you I dont get whats the point of bashing the product. I also agree with you on the point about CM Punk. And well no one in the WWE is 'cool', but I think that has to do with wrestling itself becoming irrelevant in society. And I'm a strict WWE viewer. Sometimes when I do what TNA, I get the sense that the company has the potential to do great things. Hoestly it just needs some exposure. The thing is that with the WWE being the bigger company, new fans think that WWE is wrestling. They become discouraged and then stop watching wrestling altogether instead of giving TNA a shot. WWE has been awful these past couple of years, and anyone who tells you otherwise is delusional. Sure, they have their moments, like The Nexus, Punk's exit/return, and the Kane/Cena storyline, but ultimately it lacks a consistent plan for entertainment. Again, all TNA needs is the platform for its success, but while it remains where it is, immature people will always overreact to its "insignificance" at the side of WWE and be quick to judge.

So you choose to bash WWE in your 'Dont bash TNA' thread?

Ok....

First off, I was a big fan of TNA since before Spike TV. They held my interest for quite some time. Great matches and a general sense of pride for a promotion that could breakthrough and give WWE a hard time.

Then things slowly started to collapse. Blame can (and has) been placed on many for the company treading water. Things just felt off. Matches started to lose some of that TNA feel and storylines (for the most part) took a turn for the worse. No reason to list the many faults because most of you have heard it all before. Myself and others stopped giving a crap because they seemed to take a few steps backwards in their search to be the best TNA could be. Even their roster of talent became vocal about how things were going.

Now we get to the events of the last few months up to the present. The main event picture is focused and producing some good matches. Supporting cast is filling in the spots nicely. Bully Ray has become one of my favorite heels of the past 10 years because he is solid in ring and gold on the mic. Xdivision is in a good spot (AA and Shelley was fantastic) with the recent events. We havent been forced fed legends every segment- Flair\Hogan have taken a backseat and Sting is helping push this new direction in the main event. (The dueling father son angle is trash though.) A tag tournament took 2 stars who have became all but invisible and made a golden team. (Joe\Magnus are great!) Most of all, Russo is gone!!!!

All in all, TNA is back on track.

Opinions differ and always will, but dont try to make a point by doing exactly what you say you cant stand. Dont bitch if you are guilty yourself.

WWE is in its WM transition phase, so things are a bit off- but on track. This WM looks to be one of the best in a long time. New stars have finally started to pay off in big roles-(Barrett, Ziggler, Rhodes, Sheamus, Bryan). SD is in need of help as far as depth goes, but RAW is doing great. Cena is even taking a smaller role lying in wait for his big showdown with Rock.

As far as your comments about Punk..... Are you ******ed? He pulled back the curtain like we havent seen in quite some time and has ran with his opportunity. He has been great. Great matches, great on the mic- just plain fantastic. He has put in his time and worked the US for years busting his ass. He got to the WWE and had some good runs during his time. Now is WWE champ with a huge fan base and great matches on the horizon. Brilliant and entertaining on the mic, crisp and hardworking in the ring. What more can you ask for?....

There is a whole lot of WWE bashing going on also. Honestly, if you are "SOOO sick" of it was you say, then why read these posts, why read the bottom part of the articles?? There are days when I won't read them, cause I know it is just going to be an arguement, WITH NO WINNER! I will never be able to explain/prove to you that tna sucks (IMO) and you will never be able to prove to me that tna is any good. I know that when I read these there will be posts about hating both companies. You post knowing that many people will be with you and many will be against you.
P.S. "F#&$ TNA WWE WWE WWE!!!

TNA reminds me of WCW. Except WCW was good! WCW could hold thier ground on Monday night wars between WWE. I used to watch TNA a couple of months ago, then all of a sudden just stopped watching. If something crazy were to happen, such as for example ( Cena embracing the hate and ending up on TNA on a live event) then yea I would definitely tune in. Truthfully the only person who can save TNA is Cena or CM PUNK. Other than that TNA sucks! And that is the reason why people are always BASHING TNA!

I'll bash on TNA when I want the attention. I'm more inspired to bash on wwe right now though.

I went to their website. THEY SPOILED THE SMACKDOWN RESULTS ON THEIR FRONT FUCKING PAGE!!

I for one enjoy watching the show on tv, I guess wwe wants to stay ahead of the curve so they put on their front page without any "spoiler alert" warnings the results of this friday's smackdown.

I dislike any form of bashing. WWE, TNA, any. So if you're posting here just to leave senseless garbage like "I used to love TNA/WWE, but now it's not the same", kindly fuck off. Products change for good or bad. If you're a fan, you'll stick to it. If you aren't you go somewhere else. Some people have a sense of loyalty to TNA or WWE. Others don't. It's like religion. Some are Catholic, some are Adventists, some are atheists. For inconceivable reason (that means "for no real reason" for ya'll uneducated types) they can't get along. They can never agree that people view the world differently and some have different taste.

I'll be honest. I'm not much of a fan of WWE's product today. I can't really put my finger, but I just don't feel that same jolt of motivation I get when I watch TNA. I'll criticize aspects of the product I don't like in particular, but I don't bash the whole company. Or the fan's who enjoy it. Yeah, it's fun to kick the dog, but it just sucks the life out of any wrestling fan that feels the need to defend their favorite product because there's some dick on the internet claiming it sucks without any genuine form of opinion. And no "it's got lower quality" or "they take rejects" or "they're not on the road" or "their stories are convoluted" are not genuine reasons to bash a product. Those are your tastes. You may not like it, but others do. Not to mention that at this point in time, those claims are as false as 'Taker and Kane's hair.

So please, if you have a genuine belief, reason or opinion as to how a product could improve, go ahead and share it. If it's just you being stuck up dick defending your product blindly or trashing another because you feel it's "shit" but can't muster a 4 sentence long reason, kindly fuck off.

Punk is easily the lamest wrestler going right now. He somehow thinks that he is intellectually above the "show" and undermines everything that was once cool about the idea of pro-wrestling. On top of that, he is skinny, short, and actually wears a ring in his lip to fight.
wow, what a rant, first off, TNA is a good show, but there's NO need for Hogan to consistantly say they are destined for greatness, just let it occur on it's own.

As for who is "cool" in WWE, you clearly just dont like WWE flat out because CM Punk IS cool and to say Bully Ray is a better in-ring wrestler is wrong. Punk has put on 5 star matches including one with Cena believe it or not!!! he's skinny and short, but that doesnt make a wrestler suck. Nash is 7 feet and he's dull in the ring as a wrestler. and Ray is a great heel and can talk, but Punk (again) is better at promos. he can cut heel promos and he can cut face promos. he's great on the mic and makes me want to rewind to hear him again.

now as for Bully Ray, i like his character, i like his improvement in the ring, i like his mic work, BUT i hate his name, HATE it and only because it just sounds too cheesy, i like the look, i like the mic work, i like the character, just the name. i would've liked it much better if he was called something like Big Billy Ray or something similar to that, i do think he's got main event potential, especially if the name is changed and not the character, i like the biker character and his heelish tactics, but the point is, as good and as much as i like him, i just dont think he's Punk in the ring or on the mic, though he does have size, but size doesnt always matter with pro wrestling. Shawn Michaels is great and he's not a big guy.

anyways, here's my pros and cons with WWE and TNA

WWE-- they have a great champion in CM Punk who is both great in the ring and on the mic, Bryan has potential, Barrett isnt bad, Cody Rhodes is showing me his potential, Chris Jericho is back and i always like his character and now that they are heading the WM, they are getting better and could have some good feuds. if she can come back, Kharma vs. Beth Phoenix will be a good Diva's match! a Jericho and Punk match will be a classic. if WWE trusts him enough, Bryan vs. Sheamus will be a match that could steal the show and The Rock's return!! but even when WM is over, having Punk is huge and i think Rhodes will just get better.
Now, the issues are, lack of tag teams and exposure of them. the US champion doesnt appear on the Raw show and i havent seen him on Raw in weeks, and (right now) this horrible Kane and Cena feud with Ryder and Eve involved, just lame! WWE needs to improve some storylines that seem too cartoonish.

TNA--James Storm, he's got star wrote all over him, so does Bobby Roode. Bully Ray is good (but as i said, still hate the name), Austin Aries has star potential and i hope he gets a major push in the future. Alex Shelly can go and so can Styles, Daniels and Kaz, the women arent awful either. Hardy can wrestle, but i am not a fan of his mic work still.
NOW, while i like Roode, i dont like how they are booking him. i understand, he's a heel and cheats, but i dont like having people interfere every time, i mean, have him do a cheap move that the ref didnt see (like a thumb to the eye) then do his finisher?? yes, they have Joe and Magnus, but who else in the tag division??? they need to find some tag teams (like WWE does too), but one thing they have is they promote Joe and Magnus better and finally, Robbie E!!!!! Why is he a champion???? TNA has Mr. Anderson, Kaz, Daniels, Styles, Bully Ray, so why is Robbie E. Television champion??? the sooner he loses that title, the better in my book. i think the TNA TV championship needs a guy who can build up the title holding it. Robbie E doesnt fit that, Ray would be a better TV champion, so would Anderson and Daniels. i dont like how they made that title seem useless.

I dislike any form of bashing. WWE, TNA, any. So if you're posting here just to leave senseless garbage like "I used to love TNA/WWE, but now it's not the same", kindly fuck off. Products change for good or bad. If you're a fan, you'll stick to it. If you aren't you go somewhere else. Some people have a sense of loyalty to TNA or WWE. Others don't. It's like religion. Some are Catholic, some are Adventists, some are atheists. For inconceivable reason (that means "for no real reason" for ya'll uneducated types) they can't get along. They can never agree that people view the world differently and some have different taste.

I'll be honest. I'm not much of a fan of WWE's product today. I can't really put my finger, but I just don't feel that same jolt of motivation I get when I watch TNA. I'll criticize aspects of the product I don't like in particular, but I don't bash the whole company. Or the fan's who enjoy it. Yeah, it's fun to kick the dog, but it just sucks the life out of any wrestling fan that feels the need to defend their favorite product because there's some dick on the internet claiming it sucks without any genuine form of opinion. And no "it's got lower quality" or "they take rejects" or "they're not on the road" or "their stories are convoluted" are not genuine reasons to bash a product. Those are your tastes. You may not like it, but others do. Not to mention that at this point in time, those claims are as false as 'Taker and Kane's hair.

So please, if you have a genuine belief, reason or opinion as to how a product could improve, go ahead and share it. If it's just you being stuck up dick defending your product blindly or trashing another because you feel it's "shit" but can't muster a 4 sentence long reason, kindly fuck off.

What you wrote is a novel idea, but it's not fair at all.

While I agree that mindless bashing is silly, and I do agree that many choose to dislike a company for pretty much no reason, you didn't back it up as strongly as you should. Case and point, you included "stories are too convoluted" as something you aren't allowed to dislike in regards to TNA. Really? Storylines are the basis of the television product. I'd think if a story lacks sense to someone, they have every reason to dislike it. For instance, I think the Cena/Kane story peaked 2 weeks ago so the last two shows have actually made it worse, not better. Having watched the show, I am entitled to that belief. The same applies to TNA. While I like Roode as champion, I think the story hasn't been told well and the main thing is that Storm has been booked as an afterthought to Roode when he should be his main adversary. Again, watching every week I believe I'm entitled to that.

The difference between me and a "basher" though is that I'm watching every wrestling show with an open mind and I'm not watching as someone who feels the represents the fanbase of one particular company. It's those people who are watching FOR flaws so that they can say things about the show to put it down. Those people get quite annoying and are certainly a hinderance to being a member of internet wrestling boards. However, fans that watch a lot of wrestling with an open mind and find positives and negatives in each show based on their preferences? Those people are absolutely entitled to debate about things. Going back to my examples, if people like the Cena/Kane stuff, they could debate me and that's fine. Same with the Roode stuff. Informed debate is why we are here, shameless bashing and blind defense is not. If those things went away, this place would be a lot easier to swallow. I don't expect that to happen, but it would be nice.

Still, I maintain that everyone is entitled to an opinion based on what they see on TV. I just hope that people who want to have those opinions form them not out of predisposition but out of forming it from a clear mind.

TNA really lost me about 6 months ago, I just could not STAND the booking and the stipulations and how everything is crammed in to a 2 hour window.

This Thursday, I will give it another chance, in light of Vince Russo being gone, I like the talent roster but that alone is not enough, if the writing and logic is terrible.

WWE has been pissing me off alot the last 2 weeks, no Brodus Clay, endless promo's, yet ANOTHER HHH/Taker WM match. Sheamus is one of their top talents, and they haven't had anything for him in 6 months, the US Champion doesn't get on TV. If it wasn't for guys like Punk/Jericho/Ziggler/Kane I would not be wasting my time.

TNA has an opportunity here, I sense alot of people are frustrated with WWE right now

First of all I have to say "OMG" Really, REALLY. First let me tell you that telling everyone 'I'm so sick of tna bashing' is not going to stop ANYONE, thats like a 12 year old walking up to The Rock and saying "Stop being mean to John Cena" Just won't happen.

It's funny you complain that TNA gets bashed and you sit here and bash WWE, I think TNA is doing well for themselfs right now even though that over 1/3 of it's roster is former WWE Stars, YES WWE STARS.

Now as you talk about CM Punk the problem I have with that is not cause I'm just a CM Punk fan but I know CM Punk personally. I've seen some real lame wrestlers, lets talk about one named...... JEFF HARDY! Thats right I said it. He was good back in the day before all his drugs. He might be clean but he is never gonna be the same. In my eyes TNA needs to drop Jeff Hardy. I enjoy TNA and you know why TNA is doing so well? because they are not trying to go up against WWE and bash them. They are actually learning from Bishoff's mistake in WCW. Dixie might be rich but if TNA went head to head with WWE I'm sorry TNA would get crushed.

Now WWE is getting lame in some area's where TNA is doing great. What TNA's doing with the Knockouts is great. With how TNA has made Bobbie Rude is amazing. I love Rude is Champion. People might say 'Boo' but I enjoy it just like I enjoyed when 'The MIZ' was champion, thats right MIZ.

TNA bashing Is not going to stop even if you whine about it. It's funny that you complain about WWE fans bashing TNA but your sure ok with bashing WWE.

On a side note I don't normally bash TNA, I bash TNA fans who know nothing before TNA. You watch them on TV and they don't get it. If there was no WWE, WCW, ECW there would be no TNA now. TNA will takes it's place as the main wrestling power in the world when WWE is no more or WWE and TNA become one.

TNA really lost me about 6 months ago, I just could not STAND the booking and the stipulations and how everything is crammed in to a 2 hour window.

This Thursday, I will give it another chance, in light of Vince Russo being gone, I like the talent roster but that alone is not enough, if the writing and logic is terrible.

WWE has been pissing me off alot the last 2 weeks, no Brodus Clay, endless promo's, yet ANOTHER HHH/Taker WM match. Sheamus is one of their top talents, and they haven't had anything for him in 6 months, the US Champion doesn't get on TV. If it wasn't for guys like Punk/Jericho/Ziggler/Kane I would not be wasting my time.

TNA has an opportunity here, I sense alot of people are frustrated with WWE right now

TNA as been pretty good over the last few months (especially the last few weeks), but this is what i'm talking about on the comment section of the site. Most people just watch it once and if something they see that they don't like they quite watching it. You have to watch it more than once (just like any other tv show) to get the fill of the show, watch it for a month and i guarantee that you will notice a big difference from the TNA 1 year ago to the TNA of today, and you will understand why these fans are so passionate about TNA because it will open your eyes and let you see how god awful WWE has become.

i hate to say it but TNA is 100x better than wwe right now.

I CHALLENGE EVERY ONE TO SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE AND WATCH IMPACT FOR ONE FULL MONTH, THAN WRITE YOUR OPINION OF IMPACT.

OP:
It's called fanboyisim, one person like something else while the other person likes another, so when you put the two togather in one place they will collide at some point. Just ignore it, or just state why you believe your brand is better and leave it at that. You feed the trolls, you deserve to get bit.

Because me and you know like some people that has posted (especially Jeritron5000) that makes comments like "TNA IS AWFUL", we know that they haven't watch the product in SO LONG that they don't realize how good TNA has been in the last few months that they're just missing out and you have to realize that 90% of the wwe fans now are kids, only thing they have seen is the PG Era and are use to the shitty wwe programming and don't like the too much "wrestling" and they think long feuds suck.

Lets take the example of raw this past monday.
They only had 2 matches by the 10:30pm mark, than started cramming short matches in and these people thought it was the best raw of the year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back