I am free

A person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social ******.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/******ed?s=t&ld=1087

That is you. You do nothing except bitch about not wanting to be in the prison anymore, but yet all you do is continue down the same ineffective path of trolling the staff. You demonstrate no other desire to still be posting. I'm guessing your only still here to be mocked, you might as well take it like a man and just try to be a better a poster... That is if you ever actually wanted to be a poster and not a LyingRetardedCrybabyTrollBitch.

Examples...

Not hard to find or see that! What nobody can find is proof of me actually being those things

This you lying.

You sentenced me to an amount of time you said had yet to be determined. I agree, the reason being because the amount had already been served.

Now, you agree with me, & everything will be fine.
Trolling/Crybaby

This is you proving the last word in your username was a display of irony.
******edBitch

That is you.

Actually, it seems more like you, but the picture doesn't look right.

You do nothing except bitch about not wanting to be in the prison anymore

1] Who would want to be in here?!
2] What's the point of typing quality posts, when it's clear others can (& will, & do) edit my locations, posts, & other things?! Not to mention post count is off here.

but yet all you do is continue down the same ineffective path of trolling the staff.

I don't know if this is you lying or being ******ed... But I can't be continuing something I have never done. (I am not the only poster to say in these threads they know I never trolled/don't know for sure that I did.)

You demonstrate no other desire to still be posting.

I don't see any posters here that show a desire to continue... Outside of the fact that they continue to do so. Also, I would prefer to be posting in the rest of the forums, as I would be doing if the staff actually enforced the rules & not just their own whims.

I'm guessing your only still here to be mocked

I'm guessing you're English teachers earned their paychecks with your classmates.

you might as well take it like a man and just try to be a better a poster...

Is that as opposed to a B poster, or did you mean I should try to be a better poster? (Already far better than you!)

That is if you ever actually wanted to be a poster

Wanted to, have been, & currently am.

This you lying.

Again, not sure if this is you lying, or simply being ******ed.

Trolling/Crybaby

None of the above.

******edBitch
[/quote]

Honest & funny, neither of which you seem to know how to be.

I don't care whether or not TJ Crybaby gets out, but I have to ask - has anyone else grown tired of his overuse of the ampersand? Is it just me?

Also, I'd suggest you leave Haiku Hogan alone. He'll eat your breakfast and then shank you. Greatest forum gimmick ever.

I don't care whether or not TJ Crybaby gets out, but I have to ask - has anyone else grown tired of his overuse of the ampersand? Is it just me?

His actual words are far more annoying so I haven't even noticed that.

Also, I'd suggest you leave Haiku Hogan alone. He'll eat your breakfast and then shank you. Greatest forum gimmick ever.

The Liar won't be able to leave Haiku Hogan alone. He is completely incapable. He simply will not stop until he has the last word. It's one of his many annoying traits.

1] I have already made people aware I enjoy irony, & that includes the irony of being called "a proven liar" (especially when I am not one) by one of the most-frequently-proven liars here.

2] KB: Lots of people have said lots of things about me, but few if any have been true.

3] HH: You have no point, at least not one that has been successfully made.

4] I do not believe I have overused the ampersand, especially not as much as others have overused calling me an idiot in the same posts as they make several mistakes in spelling and grammar (among others), proving that they are the true idiots.

5] I am nowhere near my wit's end. We could prove that in a battle of wits, the second you get any.

6] Brain, I don't care if I get the last word. In fact, let Sly or KB get the last word, saying some sort of "Goodbye" when they properly release me from "The Prison".

Actually, I'm not in middle school, nor am I autistic. However, it seems from the replies I get that many are misunderstanding things I say. (That may be one reason they make incorrect claims about what I say, etc.) So I am talking like someone of lower intelligence to make sure it's not my fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back