I am free

Looks like you were right Jenx I was the next one freed and set the record for shortest prison stay, while you continue to increase the record for longest prison stay. Who will you troll now?

Who do people who are stuck in prison for ages keep coming to the site?

I know if I was stuck in there for ages, I would just use another site where I could actually contribute.

If that was true you'd be long gone.

It IS true, & may mean I never have to be gone... From the Forums, anyway.

Want any of that to change? (Including me potentially leaving.) Tell Sly & the other Staff to start being honest... Starting with my Username restoration, & my release from this area, since I have yet (in 2012) to do what they claim "earned" me my placement here.

It IS true, & may mean I never have to be gone... From the Forums, anyway.

Want any of that to change? (Including me potentially leaving.) Tell Sly & the other Staff to start being honest... Starting with my Username restoration, & my release from this area, since I have yet (in 2012) to do what they claim "earned" me my placement here.

Fine. You're innocent of that. I find you guilty of having the username "Lying ******ed Crybaby Troll Bitch". I sentence you to a yet to be determined amount of time in prison.

Fine. You're innocent of that. I find you guilty of having the username "Lying ******ed Crybaby Troll Bitch". I sentence you to a yet to be determined amount of time in prison.

Not hard to find or see that! What nobody can find is proof of me actually being those things.

Next step: Sentence me to time served, make me able to choose my own Username, & release me from this place I never belonged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back