Hyourinmaru's random response thread

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
Being stuck in here i can't post anywhere else but there are some posts i still want to respond to so I'm gonna do that in here starting with this one.
U Can't C Me i'm on a Labtop said:
Funny thing is my rep has stayed in the same exact place. Two bigger reps balanced out red Sly.
The difference is Sly can Rep as many times as he wants for as long as he wants. One of the perks of being an Admin.

I understand. I also understand that I didn't see Sly's true opinion of Punk before saying Sly was trolling the spam section.:shrug:

Not reading before responding huh?

I used to do that all the time until I made an ass of myself one to many times and after that I decided to read the entire thread before posting in it.

Not reading before responding huh?

I used to do that all the time until I made an ass of myself one to many times and after that I decided to read the entire thread before posting in it.

No it was in two sepereate threads... I read his spam thread. I never even saw the other thread.

Milenko what do you think about Jinder Mahal? :S
He's alright from what I've seen. he's still to green for me to have a defined opinion on him.

He's the man to put out there for the Indian Market though not Khali. Unlike Khali he can appeal to fans all over the world and not just 1 country.

The artist formerly known as Prince Iaukea said:
What do you think it was?

I wanted to get some of your opinions before I post mine. I'm putting out The Rock's return this year as an early front-runner.

Video evidence if possible.
[youtube]7iFgKEPOLco[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back