My attempt at BWAW

I've got a long list... however tolling your trolling is at the top right now.

Just type E-Fed into Google, you do know how to use Google right?

Hey look, I'm a teenage mod that this big, bad Corey guy can insult. Yes, thanks to Jonny assigning me this mod spot, I can finally dream of a life where I can talk down to people older than me, or 'I can move to America for a better life' kind of feeling as you said.

You're just jealous because you are 6 years older than me, and I'm taunting you on a wrestling forum. Doesn't this just grind your gears?

Now I wait for the Xfearbefore-type remark of how I don't know anything about the real world or something like that.

Oh and by the way, we don't just have 16 year old mods, we have 14 year old mods!!!!!

Hey look, I'm a teenage mod that this big, bad Corey guy can insult. Yes, thanks to Jonny assigning me this mod spot, I can finally dream of a life where I can talk down to people older than me, or 'I can move to America for a better life' kind of feeling as you said.

You're just jealous because you are 6 years older than me, and I'm taunting you on a wrestling forum. Doesn't this just grind your gears?

Now I wait for the Xfearbefore-type remark of how I don't know anything about the real world or something like that.

Oh and by the way, we don't just have 16 year old mods, we have 14 year old mods!!!!!

Cute, how defensive one is over his age. I congratulate the fact you're in Middle School and leader among 14 members (mostly other staff), you sir took it as the insult not me ;-)

Not to mention the days where there are 100+ members on at a time, there are numerous topics, and not everyone posts in the wrestling forums anyway, so look around you might find quite a few people... Anyone think this guy could be the next Snyper? He seems a little smarter, but at the same time seems to enjoy wasting his life bitching here

Not to mention the days where there are 100+ members on at a time, there are numerous topics, and not everyone posts in the wrestling forums anyway, so look around you might find quite a few people... Anyone think this guy could be the next Snyper? He seems a little smarter, but at the same time seems to enjoy wasting his life bitching here

Like last night after SummerSlam;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back