• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hulk Hogan

iamwrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
Is it just me or is Hulk Hogan one of the worst wrestlers of all time? Now, I'm not saying that he was bad for wrestling, because he was probably one of the best things to ever happen to wrestling from a financial point of view. I'm saying that within the business Hogan is one of the worst wrestlers of all time. All of his matches are boring apart from him v. The Rock at wrestlemania that time, but that match was going to be good no matter what just because of the electricity. He can barely even move any more and he's still wrestling. He never takes the fall for anyone (i.e., he is set to win against Orton, he beat Michaels, he kept the WCW title for most of the time he was there since he made all the calls for how his matches went) and the #1 rule for veteran wrestlers is to take the fall for the young guys. He refuses to give the win to Randy Orton even though it can completely make his career sky rocket, while Ric Flair took the fall even to Umaga!!!!! He has no respect for the business and if I were Vince McMahon I would have no temptatio to ever call him up to wrestle "one last time." He is a disgrace and I am disgusted every time I hear the crowd go nuts for him.

iamwrestling said:
Is it just me or is Hulk Hogan one of the worst wrestlers of all time? Now, I'm not saying that he was bad for wrestling, because he was probably one of the best things to ever happen to wrestling from a financial point of view. I'm saying that within the business Hogan is one of the worst wrestlers of all time. All of his matches are boring apart from him v. The Rock at wrestlemania that time, but that match was going to be good no matter what just because of the electricity. He can barely even move any more and he's still wrestling. He never takes the fall for anyone (i.e., he is set to win against Orton, he beat Michaels, he kept the WCW title for most of the time he was there since he made all the calls for how his matches went) and the #1 rule for veteran wrestlers is to take the fall for the young guys. He refuses to give the win to Randy Orton even though it can completely make his career sky rocket, while Ric Flair took the fall even to Umaga!!!!! He has no respect for the business and if I were Vince McMahon I would have no temptatio to ever call him up to wrestle "one last time." He is a disgrace and I am disgusted every time I hear the crowd go nuts for him.

Ok now first thing is if you think hogan is one of the worst wrestlers of all times you must not be a wrestling fan. Im not sayin you have to like the guy but man come on thnk of what you said. A reason for him having the belt so long in WCW is that was part of his agreement for him to go work for WCW and he had partial control or sumthing along that lines in WCW. It doesn't matter that flair took the fall or Umaga his career aint goin anywhere but the thing about Hogan not losing to Orton would be to stop this whole "Legend Killer" gimmick. Orton is a great wrestler but he has a awful attitude when people didnt notice him wen he was in evolution he threw a hissy fit in the back. So dont even say Hogan is one of the worst cause this guy has done everything for WWE and he deserves to win his matches for how much he brought to that company.

Hulk Hogan is 50 years old for christ sake! He should not be selfish and not job down to one wrestler. People know a 50 year old man would not win to a 26 year old! Hogan is the one with the bad attitude keep on winning just because he says so! I used to have respect for Hulk BUT No Way do i now! I don't like him! Yeah, he was good in the days but today should not be his day and he should let the younguns win! He's got enough money for f**k sake!!!

Well If WWE wants a Legend Killer Charecter than of course everyone is going to think Hogan.. If Vince wantes Hogan to step in his ring that HE made famous than it has got to be on Hulks Terms. If you dont want Orton to loose to Hogan fine, just dont watch it because Vince's writers painted that corner. If I was Hogan, Flair, I would not be fighting these young punks who are not even in the same legue!
People say TNA is living in the past with WWF rejects, well look at Summer Slam line up!!
Flair
Foley
Hogan
Honestly if you want Hulk to be anyware u better have some $$ Look at Jeff Jarretts profile on TNA and watch the video. TNA can keep that because it was in Japan and I am sure Hogan could care less about WWE or TNA he just looks out for #1. That was WWE's First mistake not to trademark that name!

Chuck norris is 55+ he can still hold his own!!!

hogan isn't that great of a wrestler, he just gets the crowd into everything, him not doing the job to anyone is sort of pathetic, its not like hogan needs it for his career

The problem with Hogan is his ego, he has done what no one else will ever do, so he wants to win to make him look better, not only that, but now he has like an injury in every part of his body, so he can barely do anything now. From what i've heard, his matches in Japan where good, as he wreslted more technicaly, But i've never seen them. Overall, i have a lot of respect for Hogan for what he has done for the business. But i think that not giving Orton the win will bury him.

I dont really think he is the worst wrestler of all time, he was the best in his day but now he has become stale more or less. His matches grow boring because its the same moveset every match. Also the fact that he never loses I will be extremely upset if Orton doesn't come out victorious at Summerslam.

i know hogans bad now but he wasnt that bad when he was younger and throughout in the old days it wasnt all about wrestling matches with the wwf, it was all about fan hype and character

One word: overrated.

I might not be a wrestling fan CelticCross, cause I don't like Hogan. Hogan is indeed one of the worst wrestlers in wrestling history. He has the Leg Drop as his finisher, after he bodyslams them and you're gonna tell me I'm not a wrestling fan? He may draw money, but he still sucks in the ring. I don't care if it's fan hype and character, it's how he performs, which is sluggish at its best. His acting's bad, his wrestling style is bad, and he tries to make a comeback by selling products, in his name. He's hungry to stay in the media, but after watching him on "Hogan Knows Best," he needs a reality check.

well u know when a person has a ego problem when they have a show called they know best. yea he help make wrestling what it is but that was in the 80s when a new era comes they have to be new guys to step it up for the now and todays talent are faster stronger and more apeeling me on the other hand i never like hogan even when he was in the nwo and i loved the nwo but he dose have all the fans backing him but in my eyes he dont have the talent that orton dose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back