Should TNA Just Cut Hulk Hogan Loose?

I haven't been a fan of the Hogan era, but at the same time, I don't think cutting him would help out that much either. He is Hulk Hogan, the biggest name in pro wrestling history, so having him on Impact could add a spark to TNA. At first, Hogan would dominate an entire Impact broadcast. I can still remember an episode of Impact where Hulk decked a bunch of heels on the TNA roster, and he managed to take them all with one punch. But we don't see Hogan as frequently as we used to. Hogan's bad back has a lot to do with this, but I just hope Hogan won't become the focal point of the show again, because TNA needs to focus on the rest of the roster a lot more.

Hogan's best days are behind him, but he can still bring some mystique to the table. Yeah, the ratings haven't skyrocketed like he predicted, and Hulk can't go in the ring anymore, but The Hulkster is The Hulkster, and he's not dominating Impact anymore, so I don't see any harm being done by keeping him around.

The reason why Hogan was brought into TNA in the first place was for him to work behind the scenes, not in the ring. I understand there are a lot of people out there who can't stand the guy for numerous reasons, but whatever your opinion is, wrestling would not be what it is today without Hulk Hogan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back