How Will The WWE Roster Look In 2012?

I agree with your list completely but would add a few to each:
Returns: Goldust - I know he's not gone but is an agent and has recently had surgery. I have seen interviews with Cody saying how he'd love to feud with his brother and Goldust is always mentioning it on Twitter. I think it would make for one final good run for Dustin.
I also agree with Jericho, Foley, Taker, Batista, X'Pac and Skip Shefield.
Callups - I agree with all mentioned maybe epico will come and feud with Sin Cara now that other feud is over. maybe even Xavier Woods and Jake Carter (Vader's son)
Released: I agree and also think Primo will go to.
New Faces: I'd like to see what they do with Joe hopefully he makes a midcard run.
Colt Cabana: I think he will eventually be called in. I was hoping for this in August though.

I'm pretty sure that Kharma will be coming back after she has her baby. I don't think Samoa Joe is going to be leaving TNA anytime soon but maybe. I think that a Goldust and Cody Rhodes feud would be cool.

I would love to see Goldust have on last run, a feud with Cody for the IC title would be awesome. He's been such a hard worker and I think he'll retire soon so why not give him on last hurrah as IC champion.

New Faces/Call Ups
Claudio Castagnoli & Chris Hero - Claudio has already been signed and stationed in FCW, and Hero isn't too far from being signed either. With the whole tag-team revamp thing, these two would be a great choice for WWE to bring up.

Seth Rollins - This guy has been on fire since coming to FCW, his mic work has improved substantially, although compared to others it could be considered average at best. He's great in the ring, and he's not a small guy at all. I could see him making a pretty decent impact upon debuting.

Dean Ambrose - The former Jon Moxley has impressed me, as well as many others since coming to FCW. He almost reminds me of a young Roddy Piper on the mic. He plays a great heel, and is also very well rounded in the ring. CM Punk himself even came down to FCW to have a match with him, and the two put on a clinic. I have no doubt in my mind that he'll debut next year.

Call me an indy mark, I'm really not.. I just haven't been able to catch full episodes of FCW, so I'm not familiar with anyone else's work. But from the little I've seen of Richie Steamboat, Bo Rotundo, and Leo Kruger, they've impressed me as well.

Returns
I totally agree with what the OP put as his list here. Jericho, Foley, Taker, and Sheffield are all more than likely going to show up sooner or later.

Released

John Morrison - He's in the dog house, and he's also apparently waiting on his contract to expire. From what I've heard, Vince was never too high on him either.

Jinder Mahal - If you judged him by his first few appearances on Smackdown! earlier this year, you'd think he'd have had an impressive debut. Alas, he didn't, and has been reduced to working on NXT and superstars, after his feud with Khali flopped. He also seems pretty green in the ring, but I really have no right to judge, as I've never wrestled professionally before.

Heath Slater - I know it's three strikes and you're out, but he's already failed a drug test once. On top of that, he's an average performer, and not that talented on the mic. Also, what ever happened with that whole assault/rape/whatever charge he was accused of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back