• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How the fuck is Brooke fucking Hogan going to fucking help fuck fuck fuck fuck

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
Excerpt

"I have really gotten to know Brooke by working with her on her music career this past year and a half," said Dixie Carter, President of TNA Wrestling. "When we did talk wrestling, I not only loved her passion and knowledge of it, but the fresh, creative ideas she would come up with. She is very savvy. I asked if she would consider teaming up with me in this capacity while she also worked on her music, and I was thrilled when she said ‘yes.’ A big personality runs in her genes, obviously, and I know she is going to take an already exciting division of Impact Wrestling to another level."

http://pwinsider.com/article/68536/scott-steiner-was-right-brooke-hogan-joins-tna.html?p=1 (Cause the main page is eh)

HOW DOES BROOKE KNOW FUCKING ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING the wrong kid died in Nick's car wreck

SHE'S GOING TO TELL THE KNOCKOUTS WHAT TO DO HOW IS THIS

FUCK

"Hey, ODB! You know what'd make people like you? You should sing. You don't even have to be any good. OH, and have sex with my dad, it worked for me."

You never know. I'm sure people thought Stephanie McMahon was going to be horrible, but she gave us some good stuff with her involvement in the show.

Fucking turrible. Made me forgot the whole live announcement because Brooke will be on those shows sucking her dad's dick. I would think she gets enough of that in her own home that she wouldn't need to do it on TV.

Makes me think less of TNA.

You never know. I'm sure people thought Stephanie McMahon was going to be horrible, but she gave us some good stuff with her involvement in the show.

I really hope you're referring to Stephanie the on screen character, not Stephanie the writer

I really hope you're referring to Stephanie the on screen character, not Stephanie the writer

Of course.

I doubt Brooke will have a serious creative position. If she did, then I can understand everyone's disgust with this.

However, as an on-screen character, you guys have to admit that if she could pull it off, Brooke has some great potential as a heel.

Of course.

I doubt Brooke will have a serious creative position. If she did, then I can understand everyone's disgust with this.

However, as an on-screen character, you guys have to admit that if she could pull it off, Brooke has some great potential as a heel.

Those were actually my exact thoughts.

My only beef is, she's taking what was Karen Jarrett's role, and Karen and Jeff were absolutely awesome their last run in TNA. Though, I'm intrigued at the thought this will bring Karen and Daddy Jeff back. TNA is already great now, and when Jeff comes back... It's gonna be awesome

Of course.

There are some reports saying she WILL actually have some creative authority in the Knockouts division.

I suppose that'd be true if I didn't stream every TNA ppv I've ever seen

trollface.png

I doubt she ends up doing anything we'll ever notice, unless she ends up on television... which she will.

I don't care. I think it's idiotic to pay her, but it's not my money.

I'm gonna go ahead and get the required "TNA will be out of business in x weeks/months/years" post outta the way.

Now, please, everybody, stop acting like you could do it better...

I doubt she ends up doing anything we'll ever notice, unless she ends up on television... which she will.

I don't care. I think it's idiotic to pay her, but it's not my money.

hulk got her a job because hes sick of paying for her sweet ass apartment in miami she shares with her 2 friends as seen on brooke knows best.

ill give brooke a chance but i dont think she can possibly make things better....on the bright side shes gotta be smarter and a better business woman then that southern bimbo dixie carter right? :shrug:

the funniest part about this is people can't be like "Oh, we'll I'll just read the spoilers"

Hulkster, you're fucking brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back