How much would you pay for wwe network?

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
I was just curious on how much you guys would be willing to pay for it,
thinking that i would like to watch all the ppvs that there going to have excluding the big 4 . I think i would be willing to pay 10 to 15 a month on it.
What would u guys be willing to do?

my fiance and I were actually talking about this after the promo on RAW this past Monday. I think $19.99 a month is the maximum i'd pay per month, although I do hope it's on a bi-monthly subscription and not all in one shot, that could hurt the wallet a bit.

Frankly I wouldn't pay very much for it at all, especially at the outset. Despite the fact that I am a huge fan of professional wrestling, I'm just not sure how much value it will provide for your dollar. With regards to current programming, RAW and SD (and TNA albeit it non WWE) fill my current needs. With regards to old school stuff, I can rent DVD's or explore the wonderful world of YouTube. And with regards to other stuff, such as reality TV, interviews, etc., I have little or no interest in it, so unless it is pretty cheap, or is piggybacked onto a package of other stuff I am interested in, I likely will not be subscribing.

I have the MLB network and NFL network my Fio's package, be nice if I can re-negotiate the WWE network as apart of my annual package :lol.

Frankly I wouldn't pay very much for it at all, especially at the outset. Despite the fact that I am a huge fan of professional wrestling, I'm just not sure how much value it will provide for your dollar. With regards to current programming, RAW and SD (and TNA albeit it non WWE) fill my current needs. With regards to old school stuff, I can rent DVD's or explore the wonderful world of YouTube. And with regards to other stuff, such as reality TV, interviews, etc., I have little or no interest in it, so unless it is pretty cheap, or is piggybacked onto a package of other stuff I am interested in, I likely will not be subscribing.

I hear you on that, I for one hope they don't use kayfabe with interviews and such, they need programming like WWE Confidential, I mean, it's 2012 (when it launches), let's get real.

Are there any details as to how the network is going to be packaged? Are they wanting to make it a premium channel where you spend extra a month (think HBO) or be apart of basic cable?

I'd pay $20 per month, no problem.

I just hope that they don't rely too much on these reality shows they have cooked up, I'd much rather delve into that extensive tape library.

If it was really an option for me I'd pay around 20, I suppose, but as I consider this it's probably not going to be within my ability to have this for the next decade or so, so I suppose it'll be more torrenting for me.

I’m going to say $20 a month is the max I would pay for this. For the PPVs alone, in my opinion, it’s worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back