How many times is Yoko Romo getting banned?

How many times will Yoko Romo get banned?

• Zero

• Once

• Twice

• Who the hell is Yoko Romo?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lets see you say that when they get eliminated from the playoffs. ;)

Just an opinion from a guy that doesn't have a NBA team in his hometown to root for. If they get beat, I don't care, but they've won 4 championships the last decade, and are the current champs, so they are the best team until they lose. Besides, the west is a fucking crap shoot.

I'm guessing HBK-Aholic isn't too fond of me for tearing the Kid apart in the Undertaker vs. Michaels thread.

Um, that was incredibly random lol. But no one could tear HBK apart hun.

Not really, it looks like it was a response to the post where Jake said Shocky was everyones hero, Shocky replied with him thinking that you are probably not to fond of him, thus he's probably not your hero...could be wrong though, but that's how I interpreted it

Not really, it looks like it was a response to the post where Jake said Shocky was everyones hero, Shocky replied with him thinking that you are probably not to fond of him, thus he's probably not your hero...could be wrong though, but that's how I interpreted it

Ah makes sense. I couldn't be bothered reading everything, just caught sight of my name lol.

Ah makes sense. I couldn't be bothered reading everything, just caught sight of my name lol.

Okay, I went to dictionary.com to make sure. And I was damn shocked. But there it was.

Dictionary-Selfish.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back