How many times is Yoko Romo getting banned?

How many times will Yoko Romo get banned?

• Zero

• Once

• Twice

• Who the hell is Yoko Romo?

Results are only viewable after voting.
1. Chris Paul

2. Tony Parker.

3. Nash AKA I choke come playoff time.

4. Deron Williams.

5. Jason Kidd. This isn't 2003.

As much of a hornets fan as I am, I have to go with the Spurs in the west. Theyre the only playoff tested team. As dull as they can be they know how to get in done in the playoffs.

Yes it was a flame.

Yes Calderon, You know the guy who has a higher shooting %, more steals, assists than Parker? Less turnovers too.

Horrid? Chris Paul is an MVP canidate.

Parkers also been a little banged up... PG's choke when they dont have playoff experience. Parker has big game experience, and they resume to back him up.

Also, Your list was complete shit. Do your homework. Fucking Calderon. Are you fucking kidding? Most people don't even know who he is. I could give a shit about stats when Parker is loaded with talent around him and his key play doesn't amount to blockbuster stats plus, he plays on a horrendous team..:lmao:.

As Brian said...

Parker gets to the net with ease, he scores and distributes the ball real well. He plays stellar defense, and has experience. I'd take him over any of those point guards in a crucial situation.

^^

Calderon averages like 12 points a game, give me the guard that scores more any day. Meaning Parker, yeah, he's up at nearly 19 pts per game.

Deron Williams? Please
Calderon? Please?
Kidd? Not now
Steve Nash? maybe, but not now.
Paul, well yeah

Parker gets to the net with ease, he scores and distributes the ball real well. He plays stellar defense, and has experience. I'd take him over any of those point guards in a crucial situation.

DeRon Williams
19.4 Points 10.3 Assists 1.1 Steals 51.4% FG

Tony Parker

19.8 Points 3.1 Assists .8 Steals 50% FG

DeRon > Parker

wheres Williams wins, and playoff experience? Wheres Williams in the nitty gritty.

BTW, Parker averages 5.8 assists.

what does Parker have? Championship rings, and playoff experience. A point guard that has been making an impact since he was like 20. What has Williams got?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back