How many times is Yoko Romo getting banned?

How many times will Yoko Romo get banned?

• Zero

• Once

• Twice

• Who the hell is Yoko Romo?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hope once, because that will mean a Lakers title. But twice means a Cena title run and who wants that?

Well Bryant hasn't done a thing since Shaq left, and Bynum is young, and gasol is bad against bigger forwards. I.E Duncan, Stoudamire, and KG on the east. It will be tough for a lot of teams.

Well Bryant hasn't done a thing since Shaq left, and Bynum is young, and gasol is bad against bigger forwards. I.E Duncan, Stoudamire, and KG on the east. It will be tough for a lot of teams.

Bryant has been playing great just not enough talent around him, Bynum is young but has put up double doubles all year. Gasol has been a beast and what he did in Memphis is moot due to their lack ot talent. It will be tough, but the Lakers are good.

rofl, Manu is an MVP candidate, and Duncan is still Duncan. Bowen is a great defender, and Parker is one of the better point guards in the league. he'll get to the basket with ease.

Your dumb then.

They all have experience, play defense and have won championships.

:icon_rolleyes:

thats nice Wes, insult me. And none of them are in the top 5. That is a fact.

Top 5 Point Guards

1. Steve Nash
2. Chris Paul
3. Jason Kidd
4. Deron Williams
5. Jose Calderon

:icon_rolleyes:

thats nice Wes, insult me. And none of them are in the top 5. That is a fact.

Top 5 Point Guards

1. Steve Nash
2. Chris Paul
3. Jason Kidd
4. Deron Williams
5. Jose Calderon

Deron Williams? Please
Calderon? Please?
Kidd? Not now
Steve Nash? maybe, but not now.
Paul, well yeah

Parker gets to the net with ease, he scores and distributes the ball real well. He plays stellar defense, and has experience. I'd take him over any of those point guards in a crucial situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back