• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how i would end the chavo hornswoggle feud

jr7936

Dark Match Winner
On the next couple of raws, have them continue to feud, but always have hornswoggle come out on top. Have Chavo come out one Raw and say he wants 1 more match at the hell in the cell ppv. The match would be one of the old school hell in the cell matches with lots of weapons and spots, even if there was 2 be no blood. I would have hornswoggle continually beat the shit out of Chavo, but then Hornswoggle makes a mistake, and after a few Chavo carries him over his shoulder to the top of the cell, throws him off the cell onto a table and does the frog splash off the cell to the table on top of Hornswoggle
Chavo gets up to his feet rolls Hornswoogle back into the ring and pins him 123
In case you were wondering they would have extra padding for this match so when he went from the top of the cell to the table he wouldnt injure himself or even worst die

let me know what you think

I'm sorry, but this sounds like one of the dumbest idea's I have ever heard, for one why would this even get a spot on the card at a PPV, yet alone with a gimmick like hell in a cell? And two, this just plain out makes no sense at all with these two, especially if you have paid any attention to it and how they play it out. So i'm sorry but no, this sounds horrible.

so ur saying u wouldn't mark out even a little if hornswoggle got thrown off the top of the cage, cause as dumb as their matches have been on raw, it would at least be something different in a cell, or would you perfer to see Triple H orton one more time or Triple H legacy over and over, or even tommy dreamer christian again as well .

No, i'm just saying that they could easily find better things to fill the card, sure we will see Orton vs Trips again, but throw in things like MVP vs Swagger, Punk vs Morrison, things like that would sell much better then if people saw "Chavo vs Hornswoggle".

This Idea is terrible putting them in the most celebrated match in WWE hell no Hornswoggle and Chavo would just ruin the Hell in The Cell Picture it was one thing to have Mankind thrown of the Cell but Hornswoggle.Hornswoggle cant wrestle and Chavo can barley attack Hornswoggle cause he is so small the match would last like 1-2 mins that would suck and ruin WWE once in for all and die hard fans like myself would stop watching it. Your Idea is as bad as Rey Mysterio beating Undertaker at WM .Sorry but it is true

I sincerely hope you're joking. If not, you should never be allowed to speak your opinion again. Lets break it down a little. First of all, Hornswaggle should never be given a PPV spot again. Second, HIAC is one of the few gimmick matches that hasn't been beaten to death, and this would kill it in one fatal swoop. That's all the time I'm devoting to this abortion.

I'd actually book the feud like this.Chavo wins the match and kidnaps Hornswoggle.Ties his arms and legs,and throw him from bridge after torturing him.:evil3:

its plain & simple the way i would end this feud is to just simply release them both

i mean cmon hornswoggle has loooooong overstayed his welcome (2-3 yrs with the company) & he hasnt been funny since the vince mcmahon bastard son angle

& for chavo i have no idea what he did to piss off vince but what has he done in the last several months to a year: he has spent majority of tv time jobbing, pushing vickie guerreros wheelchair to the ring & around backstage, jobbing, got into a little feud with santino/santina, is currently involved with hornswoggle, & oh yeah did i mention he's currently jobbing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back