• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Does Kaval Potentially Fit Into TNA's Line-Up?

Calderownz

Brilliant Idiot
Personally, I love Kaval's work and think that he's a good hand to play. However, as sad as this may be, I don't see him fitting into TNA any better then he did in WWE.

The only real focus is on the main event right now, and everything else changes week to week.

Questions:

Do you want to see Kaval in TNA?

How do you think it works out?

First off, his name is Low-Ki/Senshi, and he was in TNA for years before he was WWE's "next breakout star".

Secondly, as impressive as his intensity can be, there's nothing about him otherwise that's worth investing in—certainly not his bland-ass personality. So I'd imagine TNA might have finally learned their lesson with him after his second miserable run in the company.

Let him go back to ROH or Japan — TNA doesn't need him, or his holier-than-thou attitude, which isn't original to his release from WWE. He pulled the same shit with TNA on numerous occassions.

Oh, and to answer your question, no, I don't want to see him return to TNA. I was glad to see him go in the first place.

If he comes to TNA he will be Senshi. I do not really want him. He can wrestle but it basically ends there. He seems to think highly of himself (edit: appears he asked for and was granted his release to get out of the WWE schedule, even if he only has so much potential there is something to be said for capitalizing on the visibility of work WWE put in on him recently)and he just doesn't have the overall package or potential to justify giving him a good spot. If he wants to wrestle for cheap in the x-division and be happy with it then I wouldn't mind him but I just do not see that happening. I guess there might be some potential in a tag team with someone else, kind of a foreign MCMG foil. Low Ki just seems like someone TNA should pass on.

Unlike Punk and Danielson.. this indy star has always been hugely overated and couldn't do jack in the big promotions.

Back to RoH for him.

I really Like Senshi, Kaval, Low-Ki or what ever you want to call him. I've been a really big fan of his since I first saw him on TNA and I would like to see him back. I think that he could be a really good addition to the X-Division. I really want to see him back in TNA and I hope that he does come back.

I think they shouldn't resign him as a way to show you can't just go from TNA to WWE and acpect to pick up your job in TNA again. I find him boring and I feel their roster is big enough as it is. There is no reason for him to go to TNA.

First off, his name is Low-Ki/Senshi, and he was in TNA for years before he was WWE's "next breakout star".

Secondly, as impressive as his intensity can be, there's nothing about him otherwise that's worth investing in—certainly not his bland-ass personality. So I'd imagine TNA might have finally learned their lesson with him after his second miserable run in the company.

Let him go back to ROH or Japan — TNA doesn't need him, or his holier-than-thou attitude, which isn't original to his release from WWE. He pulled the same shit with TNA on numerous occassions.

Oh, and to answer your question, no, I don't want to see him return to TNA. I was glad to see him go in the first place.

Lol. I realize that his noteworthy ring name isn't Kaval. I'm a decent fan of his work. Nonetheless, I call the wrestler what he was more currently referred to as.

Not a big deal. Be that as it may, I know that he was in TNA and ROH and all over the indies and so on, before WWE. I was asking how he'd fit in.. now.

Thank you for answering the question. Appreciate the reply.

If he comes to TNA he will be Senshi. I do not really want him. He can wrestle but it basically ends there. He seems to think highly of himself (edit: appears he asked for and was granted his release to get out of the WWE schedule, even if he only has so much potential there is something to be said for capitalizing on the visibility of work WWE put in on him recently)and he just doesn't have the overall package or potential to justify giving him a good spot. If he wants to wrestle for cheap in the x-division and be happy with it then I wouldn't mind him but I just do not see that happening. I guess there might be some potential in a tag team with someone else, kind of a foreign MCMG foil. Low Ki just seems like someone TNA should pass on.

If given the chance, why would TNA pass on a guy who a little more than six months ago was the WWE NXT winner? Kaval is just coming off of WWE television and could boost TNA's interest level a bit.

Furthermore, those young WWE fans that TNA would like to capture actually knows who the guy is (unlike 2/3's of TNA's roster) and it would likely mean something if he's brought in.

Moreover, any roster which has Jeff Jarret, Matt Morgan, and a drugged up Jeff Hardy in the main event could use a solid mid card worker like Kaval, who not only can work with anyone in the roster but also could work in a tag team and dominate the X-Division.

Just face it, TNA's roster is loaded with guys that nobody would throw a stick at despite their in ring abilities. Half the roster could disappear tomorrow and nobody would notice or even care. Kaval could give TNA a little boost if utilized properly. I'd give him a job before I would Matt Hardy or the overrated MVP.

His best moment as a wrestler passed when they dissolved Triple X in TNA. Low-Ki, Christopher Daniels and Elix Skipper were one Hell of a faction back when TNA started and the feud they had with America's Most Wanted was outstanding, for those that missed it. The "Six Sides of Steel" match they had with the losers breaking up as a Tag Team forever was a huge big moment for TNA. I still go back and watch that match from time to time because it was so damn good. His work since then though has been nowhere near as good and his ego has been way out of control. He needs to learn some impulse control at this point. I really think TNA needs to leave "Kaval" in the dust for the time being. The guy has some of the skills necessary to be good, but he needs to learn the other important skills. Ones like Patience and Humbleness. I would rather see TNA bring back Chris Harris at this point before Low-Ki/Senshi/Kaval just because I wouldn't mind seeing him feud one more time with James Storm or to get AMW back together. Has more potential to it than having Kaval come back again as the World Warrior.

I really Like Senshi, Kaval, Low-Ki or what ever you want to call him. I've been a really big fan of his since I first saw him on TNA and I would like to see him back. I think that he could be a really good addition to the X-Division. I really want to see him back in TNA and I hope that he does come back.

Is there anything you don't like? :p

I for one think he is a waste of space and in the Nasty Boys category. Will offer nothing in the long term and will end up on the Indy circuit one way or another. Its probably best he realize he isn't a big company sort of guy and push on towards promotions that suit his sort of style. Shelton fits perfectly into ROH and i think he will too.

Good luck to the guy. He can definitely wrestle, just lacks in the personality side of things (which is fine if you don't want a career in TNA or WWE).

Nobody fits in TNA. They change and drop storylines every week and as much as they try to separate themselves from WWE, they try to copy them all the time (bring back nWo, bring back ECW, hire all of their ex-employees).

As much as I would like to see him show up in TNA again I think he would just get lost there. I really wouldn't mind him going back to ROH. I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of legends of ROH story line play out with him, Christopher Daniels and Homicide.

If given the chance, why would TNA pass on a guy who a little more than six months ago was the WWE NXT winner? Kaval is just coming off of WWE television and could boost TNA's interest level a bit.

Because NXT got worse ratings than impact does and that will be over 9 months ago once the no compete expires.

Just face it, TNA's roster is loaded with guys that nobody would throw a stick at despite their in ring abilities. Half the roster could disappear tomorrow and nobody would notice or even care. Kaval could give TNA a little boost if utilized properly. I'd give him a job before I would Matt Hardy or the overrated MVP.

Why should they pay for another one if they already have a bunch that probably are more cost efficient? The idea that the mainstream actually cares about low ki now is amusing. He got a little exposure but let's not overstate what WWE did with him.

Unlike Punk and Danielson.. this indy star has always been hugely overated and couldn't do jack in the big promotions.

Back to RoH for him.

You're going to call him overrated compared to Danielson, seriously? He is a superior talent to Danielson in virtually every way. Danielson is a little better at technical wrestling, but Low Ki has better flying, better striking, better selling, a better look, and though neither of them have mic skills or charisma worth writing home about, Low Ki does have a bit of an edge on Danielson.

I'm a big fan of his, so I think TNA should definitely sign him.

He's not like a lot of former WWE talent that TNA signed. He has a history with the company.

I'm not saying it would be like a homecoming, he'd be around familiar people.

The X Division really needs more talent, IMO. I'd like to see him come in and be pushed as someone who innovated that style.

I don't think you can ever have enough talent. Low-Ki/Senshi/Kaval/Brandon Silvestry, whatever you wanna call him is talented.

Like Joey Styles said, if TNA doesn't sign him in 90 days. They don't know what they're doing as a company.

^^uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm......You have watched RAW in the last 4 or so months right? DBD has not only become US champ but defeated the current WWE champ for the title and now has the Bellas as arm candy which is the first real angle they have been involved in for ages. Not bad for a guy that was dead last in NXT1, kicked out of NEXUS(fired which was bull) and brought back during the main event of Summer Slam. Tell me again how they show up together other thenhaving been in ROH?
SENT ON MY DRUNK(lulz)

I also happen to like the guy with the kinda shape TNA is in right now, especially with the X-Division, I feel his best move would be to go to ROH. It seems to be working out for Homicide and Christopher Daniels. Besides, I can name 5 guys I'd love to see Low-Ki fight in a match or two in ROH.

He is a superior talent to Danielson in virtually every way.

This may be the single most appauling thing I've ever read someone say about Bryan Danielson........ :wtf: :banghead:

Anyway as for Kaval in TNA the guy is a nice spot monkey X division contribution I guess

They could put him on a team with Red (Cause they just seem similar) , or let him solo in X division , it'd be alright

IDK what this alleged "Holier than thou" attitude he is said to have backstage is or any of that... if anyone cares to tell me more about that

Like Joey Styles said, if TNA doesn't sign him in 90 days. They don't know what they're doing as a company.

Wouldn't that imply that Joey Styles thinks WWE doesn't know what they're doing either then? TBH I don't think many people truly truly care alot about Kaval as a wrestler , its not like hes Cena or Orton or something... but Joey Styles would then seem to be speaking of Kaval in the same light.... I'd understand calling TNA fucking crazy if they didn't sign Cena or Orton if they had the chance but as if TNA NEEDs a mic-skill-less monkey boy whos way too serious? Whats he REALLY going to do for them? Increase ratings 0.001%?

This may be the single most appauling thing I've ever read someone say about Bryan Danielson........ :wtf: :banghead:

Anyway as for Kaval in TNA the guy is a nice spot monkey X division contribution I guess

They could put him on a team with Red (Cause they just seem similar) , or let him solo in X division , it'd be alright

IDK what this alleged "Holier than thou" attitude he is said to have backstage is or any of that... if anyone cares to tell me more about that

Wouldn't that imply that Joey Styles thinks WWE doesn't know what they're doing either then? TBH I don't think many people truly truly care alot about Kaval as a wrestler , its not like hes Cena or Orton or something... but Joey Styles would then seem to be speaking of Kaval in the same light.... I'd understand calling TNA fucking crazy if they didn't sign Cena or Orton if they had the chance but as if TNA NEEDs a mic-skill-less monkey boy whos way too serious? Whats he REALLY going to do for them? Increase ratings 0.001%?

By calling him a "spot monkey" you've just proved that you haven't the slightest idea as to what the fuck you're talking about! The fact that you put him in the same category of Amazing Red as a "spot monkey" really proves that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about!

The only thing similar about them is their size, that's it. Other than that, they're completely different people. Not that Red isn't talented, Ki's just on another level.

Joey Styles wasn't saying that he was on Cena or Orton's level as far as popularity. What he was saying is that TNA would be smart if they were to get someone as talented as he is.

If you're just gonna blow him off as just some "spot-monkey who can't talk", then your intelligence definitely comes into question.

If you're so certain his wrestling talent could be described as something else , why don't you explain these mysterious "Other levels" what do you mean exactly?

Like what can he really do that any and every other young to young-ish talent in TNA can't do just as good or better?

then your intelligence definitely comes into question

You're talking to a guy who picked the Quagmire sig and named his account after the most epicly stupid name in all of wrestling history........ :lmao:

I feel TNA was at one of it's best points in history when Senshi was the X-division champion. Of course, that has a lot to do with the fact that they were also sporting wrestlers like Austin Aries, LAX, the team of Styles and Daniels, Joe, etc. However, Senshi was an AMAZING part of the X-division. Only thing is, bringing him in wouldn't change a thing at this point. The X division sucks and will continue to suck because it doesn't get the time it deserves. Same goes for TNA. It sucks, and it will continue to suck as long as Bischoff and Hogan remain at the helm and people like Jeff Jarrett, Jeff Hardy, and Ric Flair are pushed to the top. Such a shame.

I'm not exactly sure if Kaval would fit into the TNA product right now. Sure there's always need for some of the guys that just performs for the sake of performing. But it would be a shame to bring him into TNA right now, where there are definitely much more exciting things going on, rather than a flippy machine from WWE.

Kaval should probably go to Ring of Honor or something like that. A place where he can actually get some focus on himself, as well as he won't be drowned on the roster against what will inevitably have better things going for him.

So, right now I'd answer no, Kaval doesn't fit into the current TNA line-up.

ROH would be the perfect place for a guy like Kaval, not TNA. The focus of the product right now is not condusive to the tools that he brings to the table. He had a run in TNA previously, and that didnt work out as well for him as he'ld hoped, unless being the voice of Suicide in The TNA video game is relevant.

TNA has entrenched storylines that have been drawn out over a period of time. We'ld Kaval being jobbed out to the Double J DoubleM A contest, much like we did with another former X Division champion in Amazing Red tonight. I don't know what he would bring to the table right now that would fit inside the entrenched storylines that are going on right now. If he was displeased in WWE, I find it hard to believe he'ld find sanctuary in a return to TNA.

So go to ROH Kaval. Currently, its the best place for him to showcase his skills inside the ring and focus on his wrestling ability and high flying arsenal, which are his biggest strenghts. Kaval simply wouldnt be a good fit for TNA right now, and he's not getting any younger. When all else fails, head back to the place where you've had the most success. For this World Warrior, that would be ROH.

You's do all realise that he was already in TNA and they let him go. right?
He was there when X-Division was the primary staple as Low-Ki.

I agree with other statements that Low-Ki/Kaval is no good as a personality but is good at spot fests

They could take him back, not that they need him it would jsut be one more person on the roster that only appears maybe once a month.

Or he could go back to the indies and or japan and actually get some work.

I'd actually prefer to see him return, if he were to at all, with Christopher Daniels and stick to tag-team wrestling. TNA's tag division is pretty solid, but could do with a couple more additions to mix things up, which is where Daniels and Kaval could fit in perfectly;
They have the size and history of the X Division style along with the MCMG
Daniels moreso than Kaval also has history with Beer Money (but before they were Beer Money)
They would be a nice nostalgic touch, and could set-up a good feud with GenMe - the past versus the future of TNA, another way to get GenMe over.

Whether the apparent ego of Kaval would let him rejoin TNA as part of a team rather than a singles star could be a bit of an issue however, if the perceived notion of him is indeed true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back