• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Does Kaval Potentially Fit Into TNA's Line-Up?

I don't see Eric signing him.....not that He runs the gammet of who gets hired or not, but it sure seems to me that since him and Broke Hogan showed up, they have had NO new talent---maybe...MAYBE if you count EV2, which I really don't, because they've been disbanded. I mean usually, if you're to better your product....then once every six to eight weeks you might have someone new show up, whether it be a tag team, knockout, mid-carder, etc....and if memory serves me, I don't recall the newest person either being signed or returning to TNA. That being said....no....he probably doesn't fit the mold of the "new" :rolleyes: TNA, ----however, if the X division was flourishing (which I'm sure EB totally just threw away in the trash because he wanted to commericalize and mainstream TNA....hey nice going by the way EB), ...anyway, if it were flourishing, he at least might be a decent fit.

I can't believe how many people hate on Senshi... He was a great part of the original X Division and we don't know why he was released... I've read that it was a surprise, that he knew about it, and that he wasn't happy was the travel schedule... So, nobody really knows why yet... I've never heard of him having an ego before... He is very dedicated to his performance and comes off as a very serious person so maybe that may be percieved as ego...

Anyway, my point is... It doesn't matter why he was released, he is a very solid talent who would put on great matches in TNA with anyone on the roster... He might not be a must have guy, but it would be a shame to not see him back in TNA to revive some X Division spirt of Christmas Past... lol

I like the idea of him and Daniels coming back together to form a tag team too... Great match options... Them and Hass and Benjamin would really elevate the Tag Division... Which is great but could use a little more depth and credibility...

All in all, you can't be mad at the guy because he went to WWE to try and earn more money and become more well known... Things didn't work out, from a business stand point, there should be no grudges...

I can't watch RoH, so I really hope he does end up in TNA... Which may happen... I see a team Dixie versus Immortal sooner or later and Daniels and Senshi would be two guys she could bring in as "TNA Originals"

I liked kaval in tna the group he was in triple x was kind of cool I think Etna should resign him and just play on his mystery. How does everyone know he's so into himself has anyone talked to him personally?

I'm a fan of Low Ki/Senshi since I first saw him in TNA.

To be honest and as much as I would like to see him back in TNA right now won't work any many ways. Unless he comes in takes over the X-Division or TV Title Division. If you don't use him to keep is momentum going it would be pointless on bringing him in. Things will happen the same way that EV 2.0 and Daniels when they bring guys in for short time and let them go. Ki would really help TNA out but the way things are going their it won't look good for him.

The best thing for him to is probably head over to Japan or Mexico or back to ROH where Daniels and Lynn are right now. Then after the whole Hogan thing is over then bring Ki back to TNA. Either way Ki was better off without WWE to begin with.

He'll land on his feet where ever he goes anyway.!

If (and that's a big "if") Kaval goes back to TNA, I don't see him really fitting anywhere on the current roster except maybe the X Division which is falling into obscurity anyway. If he were to go back to the X Division, he could help revitalize it but I've said the same about Jay Lethal and still very little has changed. I guess it's back to the indys with him. Shame. I really liked Kaval and it kinda sucks I probably won't be seeing him on my tv anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back