• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you think DX will break up?

• Thread starter quejodiendaniqueyo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

quejodiendaniqueyo

In my opinion I honestly think that the break up will be caused of course by a betrayal. In Triple H's part. Since HBK still needs knee surgery I think that break up of DX will be caused by Triple H if he turns on Shawn and gives him the Pedigree and makes Shawn take quite some time of. For any reason of the betrayal it could happen.

How do YOU think DX will break up?

well, if HHH wants to be face for the rest of his career, y would he turn on HBK? if HHH does go back to being a heel then obviously he will turn on hbk

^WHAT THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT PEOPLE AND STEALING MY COMPANY'S NAME? UCW IS A PROMOTION I WRESTLE FOR IN REAL LIFE, HOW DO PEOPLE KEEP STEALING THE NAME?

On topic: I think Shawn is gonna blame Triple H for something and it just goes from there. Should be interesting to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back