DX

D

dnetsballer

ok so basically what i think would be the perfect situation, would be for DX to break up at the royal rumble, not just at the ppv, but in the match. think about it the 3 remaining people are HBK, HHH, and someone like Lashley
HHH lowblowing HBK throwing him out of the ring and then like Lashley coming up and throwing HHH out
that would be a great way to break DX..and that would be JUST in time for WrestleMania as one of the greatest matches..The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels , vs The Game Triple H

(this would happen if DX doesnt have a tag match at the rumble ppv)
WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK!?

160527.jpg

enough said

I don't know. I would like for DX to break up but, the Royal Rumble is too far away. Survivor Series would be better for DX breaking up.

Flames Out
Dragon

oh yeah and 2 questions
one wats the password for the spoilers forum
and how do u get an icon under your name

160527.jpg

enough said

Yeah Survivor series is perfect but the way they do it will be interesting and there are many threads like this you should of not make a new thread and instead type your opinion in the other threads!

i agree with dx breaking up at royal rumble and vs eachother at wrestlemania but instead of HHH low blowing HBK i think he'll get hit w/ a sludgehammer and i don't think it will be in the rumble match DX will be in a tag team match and after they win it will be like HHH turned on flair

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back