• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hornswoggle NEW Crusierweight Champion!

Well obviously being a Batista fan..You really aren't use to seeing anything funny or fun but anyway No SD! isn't a circus its the show I watch to see wrestling and sometimes in wrestling WWE does funny angles and this to me was one..It's the CW title it doesn't matter anymore. The WWE pretty much showed you at the GAB that they don't even care about the division or the belt anymore. This is funny and can lead to entertaining things with matches if dragged on to long then.. your right... it could get boring

You also said Khali does his job at playing a monster heel...Well Hornswoggle does his job quite well if you ask me. Hornswoggles job is to be scared of the bigger guys like Noble and run around acting like a jackass...He does that

Who Cares if he is champion like I said its probaly just a short time thing anyway I wouldnt doubt Noble wins it next week...but lighten up enjoy TV for once I understand its a midget holding a world title but that title is the Cruiserweight Title and its means nothing anymore and was rarely defended in the first place till now. If it were the WHC then we all should be pissed but its not...so chill out

I'm not a "fan" of Batista. I only like his Batista Bomb, I put this because he's my son's favorite wrestler, God knows why he loves him so much. But that said, I alson don't hate him to the degree that most people on this board do.

I agree with you that it just a funny angle, that shouldn't be taken seriously. Yes they fucked up everything when they put the belt on him at the GAB, I still continue to think it was a stupid move. But, not to say that he his a holder of the truth, but my little boy didn't laught a bit... maybe seeing this thing live was a bit more funny, but still... Anyway, unlike you said, I'm not so sure that Vince and company will let him drop the title so soon. Imagine if they let him goes on and on and on. They could do that, I wouldn't doubt of that. Let's hope I'm wrong on that!

The real problem right now it's because of the time. If you want to do a funny angle, fine by me, but it needed to be right at this moment? With everything that's happening? I understand that they don't care for the cruserweight, but they SHOULD? That could help the show if they'd care. It's just that. And think, Khali and Horsswoggle chanmpion at the SAME time...

Let's hope you're right, and he does drop the title next week...

Look,I never really cared about the CW title anyway.I'd rather they trash it and bring back the European title.As for Hornswaggle,I think we need to lighten up,yeah its f*cked up,but what isnt in the WWE these days.Besides,they made Chyna the IC champ,and that pissed me off big time,it put the IC legacy(that guys like Bret Hart,HBK,Pipper,Hall had helped to create) down the toilet.The only time the CW title ever menat shit was when Gregory Helms had it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back