• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hogan -v- Vince "Now Personal"

InstantClassic

The Irish Icon
Originally posted on Wrestlezone.com:
Reports indicate that Hulk Hogan is quite upset at the fact that WWE has Jillian Hall mocking his daughter Brooke. It’s said that the feud between the two is now personal.

I do think it's funny if they are really taking the piss out of Brooke Hogan with it. I believe Steph and HHH came up with the idea? ?

It's so funny, because it's exactly what I'd do as well.

Although, I really can't stand the God Awful singing

Anyways, your thoughts????

If there were any doubts that Jillian's gimmick was a take off of Brooke..just look at on SD! when she told Timbaland she had a brand new somg...and it was the same bas song she always does...just like BROOKE!! LOL, I think it's hilarious, and, even thought I am a Hulkamaniac and bleed red and yellow thru and thru, Hulkster needs to lighten up, it it was someone else's daughter..he would laught his ass off

Maybe he would laugh if it was someone else's daughter... but it's not. It his. I would be pissed if Vince Mcmahon was making fun of my daughter on national television every week. And I don't even know Vince! Hogan and Vince used to be best friends... it's not right for him to do something like that to a friend, especially considering the gimmick SUCKS!

This is starting to get out of hand with the two of these guys. Hogan has every right to be pissed off. The WWE had no problem using Brooke to help promote Summerslam 05. It's just wrong bringing someones family into a personel feud between the two.

Now Paul Wights getting involved, no longer calling himself the Big Show, because that was his slave name, ouch. Hogan's ego is going to get him into a lot of trouble. He thinks he is bigger then the WWE. This is a fight him and Wight can't win. The WWE is too big, and too influential. Hell the WWE reportedly tried to get them to pull the show in Memphis, and they will if they want them too. It's insane, and it's only going to get worse.

Maybe he would laugh if it was someone else's daughter... but it's not. It his. I would be pissed if Vince Mcmahon was making fun of my daughter on national television every week. And I don't even know Vince! Hogan and Vince used to be best friends... it's not right for him to do something like that to a friend, especially considering the gimmick SUCKS!

A. Check your post, b/c you basically called both Hulk and yourself hypocrites, and B. Buisiness is buisiness. Not to mention, what proof does Hogan have, and I mean concrete proof, that Vinnie Mac is poking fun @ Brooke. It could be an American Idol rip, or many other things, maybe jillian actually sings that horribly, and the gimmick is a rib on her, and she pulled a Dusty and is making it work. And FYI, the gimmick is hilarious. oh, and um, slightly :offtopic: but um, are you sure you're not just bitter at Vince, not b/c of Jillian, but because of what every other person in MTL is pissed at him for...you know, that "minor" incident that happened 10 years ago?

Vince is going to do what he can for the entertainment part of the bussiness look what he does to hime self for the entertainment part of wrestling by going bald. Using Jillian to make fun of Hogans daughter is funny and Hogan needs to understand your never bigger than the person that made you or is your boss.

For Hogan and Show they need to watch themselves that can noty together take down WWE. Hogan talking bout this is the best hes been in years well um news flash Hogan your an old man who can not move in the ring anymore i do not see you and Show taking the wrestling business by storm.

So, how do you guys thik this beef started? The HOF incident? WrestleMania pay? I'm guessing Vince is still really pissed about wht happened on whatever radio show Hogan went on.

Hogan might be as naive as the IWC in thinking the gimmick is a spoof on Brooke, i've learnt not to believe everything these news sites say.

Luth, I never think the feud has stopped. They both have huge egos and just learn to work with each other for money. The leaking of possible HoF candidates on Bubba the Love Sponge probably is what recently started it, but honestly, it can go back to Summerslam/Unforgiven 05 when Hogan didn't want to return the favor to Michaels. Remember, the rumor was that Hogan won at SS, but Michaels takes Hogan down in a cage at Unforgiven,but Hogan walked out on that. Then you can go back and find something else.

I know its a wrestling feud and you can't compare the two, but its the same thing with Israel/Palestine. You can point to a reason on who started it, but chances are you can always go back and find something else to blame.

Hogan and Vince are made for each other. These two love and hate each other, that's all it comes down to.

A. Check your post, b/c you basically called both Hulk and yourself hypocrites, and B. Buisiness is buisiness. Not to mention, what proof does Hogan have, and I mean concrete proof, that Vinnie Mac is poking fun @ Brooke. It could be an American Idol rip, or many other things, maybe jillian actually sings that horribly, and the gimmick is a rib on her, and she pulled a Dusty and is making it work. And FYI, the gimmick is hilarious. oh, and um, slightly :offtopic: but um, are you sure you're not just bitter at Vince, not b/c of Jillian, but because of what every other person in MTL is pissed at him for...you know, that "minor" incident that happened 10 years ago?

LOL it's actually funny how I just posted an anti-Bret Hart rant in another thread. No I hate Bret Hart and I'm on Vince's and WWE's side for what happened ten years ago. And I was actually there too.

I'm actually a Vince and WWE supporter most of the time so you bet that I'm legitimate in my griping here.

Don't judge people.

And how am I a hypocrite in what I said? I laugh at other people's misery... everyone does. But if someone were to make fun of my family, I would certainly be a little ticked off. Vince is pissed that Hogan doesn't want to work a show or he says something in an interview somewhere so he makes fun of his daughter on national television? That doesn't sound like an eye for an eye to me.

Maybe he is making fun of something else, I don't know... but it's conveniently placed at the same time as Brooke is trying to launch her career as a singer. And Hogan wouldn't be ticked off unless he thought it was his daughter, and he obviously knows more than you and I do about the whole thing!

Jillian Halls myspace; "I just wanted to drop a few lines to let you know what's going on with me. I assume you all know that I have been doing some things a little different from what you're use to on Smackdown. Some of you may like it and some may hate it, but I'm having a ball!!! This is the closest thing to me that you all have seen yet. I'm constantly singing backstage, and this thing kind of just happened. I love to sing, I love to wrestle and I love to entertain...it's perfect for me! A few people asked me lately, why I am imitating Brooke Hogan? Coming straight from me, I AM NOT IMITATING OR MAKING FUN OF IN ANY WAY BROOKE HOGAN. My favorite pop star is Britney, so I get a lot of inspiration from her."

And it always annoys me when people like Hogan have beef with the WWE because without it he'd be a nobody.

1. Prax is a Vince supporter, not a Hart fan. So that arguement is gone.

2. It is eye for an eye. Vince doesn't like being one uped. The more you hear that something isn't what it is, then chances are, it is what it is. The more Jillian Hall Denies being Brooke Hogan, the more likely it is that she is impersonating Brooke Hogan, and it's not right, plain and simple.

Vince can do the Huckster all he wants, but he's bringing the man's family into this, which just isn't right. That's mafia mentality stuff there. That's a sick man right there that screws with people families. Jillian Hall may think it's a Britney gimmick, and maybe the booking team is telling her that. Someone up high knows the real meaning of it though. Make no mistake about it, it's a Brooke Hogan gimmick.

Hogan and Vince will be back working together within a year. I can almost guarantee that. It always happens. Hogan leaves in 1994, Vince is pissed, makes fun of him on WWE tv, buys WCW, Hogan comes back for a few years, Hogan leaves, mad at Vince, comes back again etc etc. Hogan will always come back to the WWE. I bet Hogan wrestles within the next year or so on a major PPV event, maybe next year's Wrestlemania. Honestly I'd love to see him make a full time return for about a year, winning the WWE title at WM 24 then retiring the next night. I doubt that will happen, but I'm sure a lot of people would love for Hogan to come back full time. Maybe not the people on here, but I think most fans would love it.

hogan needs to be humbled abit, since he only comes to wwe for the money anyways, i dont see wrestling fans respecting that. i have a feeling he didnt mind talkin about the HOF on the radio, that mite have been a way to try and get vince back for not offering him enough money for wm23.
so vince is just getting him back with jillian...GOOD FOR HIM
at hogans age, i dont feel he's drawing that much of a difference in money or audience, and the wrestlers that work 300 plus days a year deserve that money more than him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back