• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Randy Orton Vs. Hulk Hogan

• Thread starter quejodiendaniqueyo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't want to see this match sadly it looks like it will happen so I hope Orton wins. I don't see a problem with Hogan putting him over, I kinda think he didn't put HBK over because there was bad blood between them. I don't really want to see Hogan in the ring ever again though.His last match was awful. He was always awful in the ring now he's awful AND old!His matches are samey and predictable(in fact it was when I noticed all Hogans matches were the same I realised Wrestling was fake. I was 11). Even the novelty of him coming back is getting old. How many "one last matches" can you have before it starts to feel old?He should not ever wrestle again IMO(although could this be to set him up as GM on Raw and hassling Randy Orton,that be pretty cool ,so they probaly won't do it). :wwf:

IP said:
I don't want to see this match sadly it looks like it will happen so I hope Orton wins.

Vince wants to make Hogan into the biggest legend in WWE history he has stated, he wants this man Hogan to kill the legend killer.

IP said:
I don't really want to see Hogan in the ring ever again though.His last match was awful. He was always awful in the ring now he's awful AND old!

That's the truth but unfortunately Vince will never realize that, he only pushes characters and power.

if vince wants hogan to be a big legend then don't put him the match with orton at SS...that make him look bad...hogan is going to be another legend add to the legends killed list by no one other than...RANDY ORTON!

I read a interview(dunno Where) with randy orton and he was playin a word game,and when the interviewer brought up hulks name orton replied see you at Wrestlemania?

i recently read an interview with hulk hogan, about two weeks ago and he said he had been in talks with vince lately, hogan said you would see him soon on T.V. but he said that about fighting Austin which never happened, because hogan will not job for anyone

I'm sure Hogan will win, and if he doesn't then that really helps out Randy Orton and his Legend Killer gimmick and could propell him to the main event scene. (Possibly a feud with Cena which i'm pretty sure will get the title back at SS for the WWE Title?)

I'm sure Hogan and McMahon made a deal that Hogan would lose to Orton in return for weeks of WWE promoting Brooke's new cd. Hogan will put over Orton.

I'm sure Hogan and McMahon made a deal that Hogan would lose to Orton in return for weeks of WWE promoting Brooke's new cd. Hogan will put over Orton.

I never really thought of that. That would be a wise move on Hogan's part and be nice way to put Randy over.

I think Hogan will win because he is fighting for his daughter in the match so I don't think he is going to lose,I also heard Harry Smith is supposed to be on Hogan knows best sometime as one of Brookes boy friends so maybe we'll see some thing like Harry Smith Vs. Orton if that's is bye bye Orton.

lonely_god said:
Hogan's last good match was the street fight at Mania 19.

What about the Rock at WM XX? Gotta admit, the fans made that a classic matchup. The wrestling wasn't half bad either.

BretHartfan82 said:
I think Hogan will win because he is fighting for his daughter in the match so I don't think he is going to lose,I also heard Harry Smith is supposed to be on Hogan knows best sometime as one of Brookes boy friends so maybe we'll see some thing like Harry Smith Vs. Orton if that's is bye bye Orton.

My guess is that Brooke turns on her dad and Orton wins.

BretHartfan82 said:

Why is everyone so high on Harry Smith I mean he cant be to much better than his father and I dont think that Davey boy Smith could Beat Randy Orton right now.

I havnt seen him wrestle so I couldnt say anything but anyone that knows of Him can you please post a rating for him to know how good he actually is.

hulk hogan has been giving control of the match and finish by vince, so we all know who is going to win. Hogan will never put over orton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back