Hogan Region, Third Round, Submission Match: (1) Hulk Hogan vs. (8) Goldberg

Who Wins This Match?

• Hulk Hogan

• Goldberg

Results are only viewable after voting.
There's no shame in voting for Goldberg. He was one of the most dominant of all time and beat Hogan for the World title. Goldberg is as underrated as underrated gets, so seeing him go over on a smark website forum is great to me.

Is this going to be mid-40 year old, NWO era Hollywood Hogan fighting?

Or 30 year old, WWF era, impervious to pain Hulking Up Hogan fighting?

Because it does make a bit of a difference. We're basically talking about two different guys.

I'm going to say that peak, 30 year old, 80's WWF Champion Hogan is fighting here... and with that guy it didn't matter what the circumstance was. He only lost to the absolute shadiest of methods, and when his opponent got him down and out in a situation where lesser men would have given up... he raised his hand up in the air to say 'no not me', started shaking his fists, pointed his finger at his opponent and say 'now it's your turn'!

Goldberg wasn't the guy who would use the shadiest of means to win a match, and he wasn't making a prime Hogan submit.

This would be an absolute shit match because the gimmick is horrible. But in the end, Golberg can't beat the Hulk Up, and Hogan wins.

Hiro matsuda trained hogan, man was a legit legbreaker...

Just because we haven't seen what hogan can do with submission wrestling, doesn't mean its not there.

I gotta believe given Goldberg's limited move set hogan would still come out on top.

Goldberg would have to finish this match quickto get the win, and against prime 80's Hogan, that just would never happen. To beat Hogan then you needed to pound the crap out of him for a long, long time to wear him down Hogan could wrestle longer, and eventually Goldberg's body just doesn't have the gas to go thru a long match; Hogan would just Hulk Up out of the Goldberg's crappy kneebar attempt or whatever we're pretending Goldberg was great at. Goldberg passes out in the Camel Clutch.

Hogan is my all time favorite...but not even the power of Hulkamania would help him in this terrible match idea. Hogan would repeatedly try headlock submissions but it wouldn't work.

Goldberg with a triangle submission after 20 minutes of botched holds and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back