Hogan Region, Omaha Subregion, First Round: (1) Hulk Hogan vs. (32) Ahmed Johnson

Who Wins This Match?

• Hulk Hogan

• Ahmed Johnson

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the Hogan Region, Omaga Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the CenturyLink Center in Omaha, Nebraska.

clinkpts.jpg

hulk-hogan-2015-640x360.jpg

#1. Hulk Hogan

Vs.

Ahmed_Johnson_-_Anthony_Norris_16.jpg

#32. Ahmed Johnson

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Hogan needs to get back credibility and respect from the black community. Hogan is a smart businessman. He knows that he'll be a big deal next year, so I posit that he will take a dive for Ahmed Johnson, on the condition that Johnson tell everyone that Hogan isn't a racist.

Johnson wins.

Not much can really be said. Hogan is one of the greatest pro wrestlers of all time while Johnson had the potential to be an all time great, but he's ultimately a footnote in wrestling history. Do I really have to run down all of Hulk's accomplishments and document his influence on the industry? Long time wrestling fans understand Hogan's career in detail. Non wrestling fans that don't know the first thing about it still know Hulk Hogan.

A smooth victory for the Hulkster here.

One of the greatest promo guys against a man who can hardly speak.

Hulk puts on a Klan mask, makes some racist remarks then drops a leg on Ahmed.

This may not be so black and white, guys...

Well it is more like black and orange, but anyway.

Ahmed for the win.

Very happy to see Johnson here, despite He's honestly one of my favourite performers ever, and if not for some very unfortunately timed injuries, he may well have gone on to megastardom. He was huge in 1996, and probably WWF's greatest hope until Austin won the King of the Ring. It's better that it happened the way it did, I imagine, but I love Ahmed.

Still, no argument here, Hogan.

Ahmed was a favorite of mine when he was at his peak, and he'd give Hogan a pretty hard battle. Sadly, the Spinebuster and Pearl River Plunge will be no sold and the leg drop ends it.

Hogan wins.

Basically, if you measure this on just about anything Hogan wins. Hogan is the biggest name in wrestling history because he knew exactly who he was and what he could and could't do.

Hogan with a leg drop in 8 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back