• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hiya

M

Melon Farmer

Hey everybody,

It's COCO, looks like I got my name changed again. Which is cool and all, yea super. I got red repped, very mature. I got an infraction for making a post in the prison thread, like that's possible.

Jake thinks he can destroy me, but I'm invincible. Okay, actually I'm not.

But you know guys, you told me to be more mature, and have I doubted you yet? Nope. But our leader of this forums, besides for Jonny, our leader seems to be immature.

He HATES the fact that finally we all have a funny joke and that Jonny green reps me, and he changes my name for me. He hates the fact that while he was gone, everything that was down for me is now up.

He hates it and hates it that he had to change my name Augustus Gloop and give me an infraction for posting something in the prison section of this forums.

That is the leader we have.

SO....

How did you guys start your morning? :blush:

Dude, this is Jake you're talking about. You do know you'll probably now be banned by mid-afternoon?

I started my morning by finishing watching RR 1992, discovering pretty much the entire of WZ hates me, and removing Augustus Gloop (yes, that's you) from my ignore list. New year, new Coco apparently. So, I'm seeing if it's true or not. If it is, I'll stop hating on you so much.

If I were you, I would pull your pants down right now, because Jake is probably going to rape you.

Itstrue.jpg

Coco... That was probably not a good move at all. If I was you I'd edit that post asap before Jake gets to it. You'll probably wind up in prison...

Hey everybody,

It's COCO, looks like I got my name changed again. Which is cool and all, yea super. I got red repped, very mature. I got an infraction for making a post in the prison thread, like that's possible.

Jake thinks he can destroy me, but I'm invincible. Okay, actually I'm not.

But you know guys, you told me to be more mature, and have I doubted you yet? Nope. But our leader of this forums, besides for Jonny, our leader seems to be immature.

He HATES the fact that finally we all have a funny joke and that Jonny green reps me, and he changes my name for me. He hates the fact that while he was gone, everything that was down for me is now up.

He hates it and hates it that he had to change my name Augustus Gloop and give me an infraction for posting something in the prison section of this forums.

That is the leader we have.

SO....

How did you guys start your morning? :blush:

Quoted in case he changes it.

This is why people are messing with you Coco or Gloop, whatever you are called. Jake is just taking jabs at you to see if you can handle it, and after this thread it seems evident that you are still taking things too seriously. The infraction will go away eventually so be a good boy until then and make some GOOD posts that are worthy of green rep if you want to increase it that badly.

Quoted in case he changes it.

Well then it sure looks like it'll be fun to see what happens now XD

Coco. talkin to you on AIM as opposed to on here is like talking to two different people. On AIM you sound very ittelegent and mature, but on here when you put up topics like this it annoys people, espically when your trying to improve and be mature here. This just seems like a step backwards. Well bro I guess all you can do is wait and see if Jake decides to tear you a new one again or not...

Gloop, I told you last night.. you messaged me about all this asking what to do. And what'd I say? Ignore it. Let it go in one ear, & out there other.. but did you? Well, obviously & apparently.. not.

So now, you'll continue to live with more & more shit by Jake, including but likely not limited to another prison stay, since you basically just ran down an Admin.

I don't feel sorry for you when you do this, because all you're doing is asking for it. Don't tell me you aren't, either, because by replying & allowing this to get deep inside of you.. that IS you allowing it to get to you. And I get what you're going through in real life, & I understand how much you think Jake is out to destroy you, & how much this hurts & destroys you..

But guess what.. everyone has issues. Just because yours are a practical joke, doesn't make you any worse off than the rest of us. Jonny told you the other day, if you don't like the shit.. don't come on. You know what, I don't really agree with selective things anymore, but I'm not banning myself yet, or refusing to come online.

Just push it out the other side, when it comes in. I honestly wish you didn't let this get to you as much. I wish you didn't get upset like you do over this, but by creating threads (like this one) all you're doing, is ASKING for the attention, & by result, asking to be fucked with.

Gloop-head, stop taking everything on these forums so damn seriously. It's the fucking internet not real life, if you don't want to get all this negative attention then don't post shit like this and you won't get it. You're obviously an immature child who craves attention and this is exactly what you want. In all my years of posting on forums, I have never come across anyone like you who craves attention so much. It'd be easier for everyone if you just left the forums altogether.

Gloop-head, stop taking everything on these forums so damn seriously. It's the fucking internet not real life, if you don't want to get all this negative attention then don't post shit like this and you won't get it. You're obviously an immature child who craves attention and this is exactly what you want. In all my years of posting on forums, I have never come across anyone like you who craves attention so much. It'd be easier for everyone if you just left the forums altogether.

I take that as a slap across the face. Have you not seen all the attention starting threads I've been trying to create? I'm obviously scarred & craving attention. :headscratch: Guess I'll have to work harder at it..

I <3 U

I've decided I'm keeping the hate campaign up against Coco. He just gets too annoying when he is not being bullied.

I've decided I'm keeping the hate campaign up against Coco. He just gets too annoying when he is not being bullied.

Don't you mean, he becomes too annoying when he is being bullied? Hmm, maybe thats whiney.. not sure.

By the way, did you ever decide who you were gonna pick on next?

Yes!!! I love that little guy! He does get to fall into a river of chocolate. If only I could be so lucky....

*phew* I'm SO glad someone finally explained to me that was just chocolate. I never seen a bathroom in either of those movies, & I was curious where the oompa loompa's went to the bathroom. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back