• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are You Immature?

I was, at one time, very immature. However, I am working very hard on correcting that problem so that I may become a productive member of this forum's society once more.

Nothing to be ashamed of. I am VERY immature. I like cartoons, video games, and I tend to gravitate towards younger people. (I mean, like, in their 20s, relax.):)

I find myself talking in slang sometimes, like the young people do. I definately DO NOT feel 30, at least not mentally. The pain in my shoulder right now from moving shit yesterday reminds me how shit old I really am getting.

Yet, I like to read very mature books, watch mature movies, and have a lot of opinions which, I feel, are appropriate for my age.

I do, though, laugh at stupid jokes, and tend to get VERY stupid, slangy and immature when I'm hanging with my friends, not that they mind. My brother is in his very early 20s, and we get along great, even though he dresses in a way that would make the Undertaker run screaming for help. Earings, tatoos everywhere, shit like that, yet we get along fine. I dress geeky and am a total sci-fi/computer nerd.

Anyone else out there acting like a baby?

I'm immature. I still call my best friend after I get some pussy from a new girl like I used to do in high school. I watch cartoons, but more of the Family Guy nature. I still do stupid shit when drunk like most immature guys. I play video games like crazy, hell I spent more on my Xbox than I spent on a textbook for one of my classes, and hell I didn't even get the book as I had to make a choice, Xbox Live subsricption or dumb book for class I need to pass? Xbox won the battle. And plus I talk about sex like its going out of business at the end of the month. But I have no kids, no steady relationship, I'll grow up eventually. I'm hearing rumors that I have a little one on the way, maybe I'll grow up when the bastard comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back