His best WWE Feud~ John Cena

Definitely his feud with Edge. It cemented Edge as a legitimate threat in the main event scene and as a top heel. This feud frustrated Cena and had some epic moments to it. Lita helped the feud that much more, too. It was one of my all time favorite feuds, not just Cena's.

My Fav Cena feud was actually against Brock Lesnar...wasn't a very long feud but this is what made Cena into a star and introduced the world to the FU to Counter the F5

In
2003 Following WrestleMania, John Cena began targeting Lesnar for almost ending his career (by using the F-5 to propel his leg into a ring post) after a previous match between the two.This led to Cena receiving a title match at Backlash in which Lesnar successfully retained the title. The Cena Promos were classic i encourage anyone to youtube them...This is what made Cena into the star he is today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vBFXgtHPY4 here's the link to the 2003 backlash promo

Edge brought out the best in Cena. That was like the closest WWE has come to Stone Cold vs. The Rock of the new generation. Edge and Cena are truly polar opposites (especially at that time) and the way their feud was booked was incredible. How awesome was it when Edge beat Cena in his hometown as the heel and then in Toronto at Unforgiven they switched roles, had one of the best TLC matches ever, and Cena came out on top.

Not to mention Edge shocked the world, and set the bar for how MITB would be used when he cashed it in and ended Cena's epic title reign.

Edge vs. Cena is not only the best feud of Cena's career, but one of the best that the WWE has ever done.

It has to come down betwen the ones with Edge and Orton.

I always liked Edge but the Cena feud made me love Edge. It gave him his rated R superstar gimmick. Besides that every match they had was great. Their feud lasted almost the whole year of 06 and has to be one of my favorite years in pro wrestling because of this. The feud kicked off when Edge cashed in on Cena after the chamber match at New Years Revolution. Edge was the first to ever cash in the money in the bank and nobody knew it was going to happen. That laid the foundation for the feud of the year. Later on, Edge went into Cena's dad's house and attacked his own father. That was the stepping stone of the feud. Then the conclusion of the feud saw Cena hitting the FU on Edge off the top of the ladder through tables. That was badass.

I also said Randy Orton. Mainly because Cena/Orton are the two that come the closet to Rock/Austin. Cena and Orton look like they are involved in a feud once again. They have basically been feuding for four years but never wrestled at Wrestlemania and it looks like that may ocurr at Wrestlemania 27. My favorite part of the feud was when Orton punted, yes punted Cena's father. That was more dominant then when Edge attacked Cena's dad. It certainly set the fire a blaze and was a good way to go into a match at summerslam of 07. They have also had classic matches just like Cena and Edge. The I quit and Iron man matches I enjoyed most.

Personally, I liked his feud with The Great Khali. I know it was brief, but I remember saying to myself, "How in the hell is he gonna beat this monster down." That's just my opinion. I also liked his feud with Orton. Whenever they are in the ring together, you just know it's gonna be a great match.

NO Question about it! JBL made Cena the face that he became! JBL needs to come back, and make ORTON! Oh, and lets not forget Batista!

So many choices and just so many feuds for John Cena. As much as I may not like him as a performer, I have to admit he's had some memorable feuds, but now that I think about it, those feuds were largely the result of who he was feuding with, not his own ability.

I started watching WWE about 5 months before Cena/Edge, so that feud just really sticks out to me. I still vividly remember Edge throwing Cena's title belt into the Long Island Sound, only to have Cena throw Edge in later in the show. Oh TV-14...

I also own Cena/Taker, Cena/JBL, and Cena/Carlito and Jesus on DVD and those were all intense feuds. The Taker feud got him noticed, the Carlito and Jesus feud sent him to the main event, and the Cena/JBL feud got him the title.

Overall I have to go with Cena/Edge because it's the most memorable for me and it just went through so much and so much happened that it makes it the best Cena feud of all time.

I am going ot say his best feud has been with change.....

Think about it, every time he gets "re-packaged" it might last a little while but eventually no matter what he ends up going back to the try hard homeboy all the kids love...

I am not knocking him, just see the same guy who entered the WWE 8 or so years ago, hell even Taker has changed things up every now and then to make him seem more unstoppable....

Talking about real life opponents though have go with his JBL feud, probably more for how much of a bad guy JBL was if anything...

I clearly pointed out that I was talking about what happened after SummerSlam.

John lost at Unforgiven by Disqualification which led to the No Mercy LMS Match that sadly never took place. While Cena was too driven by his emotions, Randy easily had Cena where he wanted him. However we never got to see the climax of all of this.

Didn't John win by disqualification at Unforgiven? Thats what Wikipedia is saying anyway. As I said Cena did not lose even once during the feud and that is why I do not like it. Same with the Batista feud as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back