• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hints and Tips on how to become great - With yours truly, MR Ferguson

Having a post count of 10 makes the guys here in the Bar Room think "FRESH MEAT!". Having a post count around 30 or something will lessen that. Not by much, but it'll lessen it.

No, him being a cunt does it. Nothing to do with the post count.

I don't need a virtual post count to gain acceptance like you people do. I already have acceptance that you people don't. Life. Life has accepted me. That 10/10 Brunette that i picked up on sunset strip last weekend accepted me.

I'm already the best poster on this site. I am the only normal human being. I'm also filthy rich therefore i can do whatever i want. I earned it.

Anyway - Hint #3

Always stand up to moderators. Or any person who is in a 'superior' position. People who don't get treated as inferior. Not an equal. I have stood up to many who have been in a higher social ranking than i and look where i am now. I'm at the top. No one can boos me around because they know i am an equal. If you stand up to someone higher than you, you get respect because you aren't sucking dick.

So, in short form. Don't suck dick. Be the guy who gets his dick sucked.

Kind Regards, MR Ferguson.

I don't need a virtual post count to gain acceptance like you people do. I already have acceptance that you people don't. Life. Life has accepted me. That 10/10 Brunette that i picked up on sunset strip last weekend accepted me.

I'm already the best poster on this site. I am the only normal human being. I'm also filthy rich therefore i can do whatever i want. I earned it.

Anyway - Hint #3

Always stand up to moderators. Or any person who is in a 'superior' position. People who don't get treated as inferior. Not an equal. I have stood up to many who have been in a higher social ranking than i and look where i am now. I'm at the top. No one can boos me around because they know i am an equal. If you stand up to someone higher than you, you get respect because you aren't sucking dick.

I said this 3 weeks ago. And I was trying to help you, you ass.

Yet you spend time posting on a wrestling forum.

Yet you spend time posting on a wrestling forum.

Anyway - Hint #3

It's funny 'cos your post count's down to 9, so we don't have to sit through any of your fucking stupid new threads.

This guy has me interested who he really is. I think Bill Lesnar broke his gimmick once, create a hate thread for this guy and see if anybody can get him to break his gimmick.

Anyway - Hint #3

Good advice, but being an arrogant asshole won't help either.

Mother jokes, too? Terrific. You, sir, are a first-class, three week old filthy Mexican hooker creampied cunt. Congratulations.

Once again improve your language. Insults get you nowhere. I'm in a power position now. You made that happen. I'm in control of the situation. Now you need a response from me. You need to hear from me.

In the future, you will make your language more sophisticated. That way people will take notice of you and maybe invite you to a new life. Finally when a man insults another man in a childish way, the man who is insulted always gets the girl.

Let's say you said this to me in a fancy bar...

The girl would take my side because i am the adult above schoolyard bickering. Women like adults. Not boys.

It's funny 'cos your post count's down to 9, so we don't have to sit through any of your fucking stupid new threads.

I'm annoying you. I don't care. Don't let it get to you because it makes you look emotional. People don't like doing business with emotional human beings. It's unneeded extra baggage.

Good advice, but being an arrogant asshole won't help either.

arrogance is key. Repeat after me "arrogance is key" arrogance is seen by others as confidence. Confidence is attractive.

Have you tried being an arrogant asshole? maybe if you did you would be in a better position than you are now. Maybe others will notice you.

Treat others as you would like to be treated. Such a timeless quote yet so true. Fascinating.

Kind regards, MR Ferguson

Once again improve your language. Insults get you nowhere. I'm in a power position now. You made that happen. I'm in control of the situation. Now you need a response from me. You need to hear from me.

In the future, you will make your language more sophisticated. That way people will take notice of you and maybe invite you to a new life. Finally when a man insults another man in a childish way, the man who is insulted always gets the girl.

The girl would take my side because i am the adult above schoolyard bickering. Women like adults. Not boys.

I'm annoying you. I don't care. Don't let it get to you because it makes you look emotional. People don't like doing business with emotional human beings. It's unneeded extra baggage.

arrogance is key. Repeat after me "arrogance is key" arrogance is seen by others as confidence. Confidence is attractive.

Have you tried being an arrogant asshole? maybe if you did you would be in a better position than you are now. Maybe others will notice you.

Treat others as you would like to be treated. Such a timeless quote yet so true. Fascinating.

Kind regards, MR Ferguson
Tell me more, I want to mold my life after your awesome example. Can I be your sidekick?

I don't have choices. I don't do Choices. For me i live by one option. That's why i am so good. That's why i am a success. Choices make things difficult. Difficulty is a negative. I don't live by negatives.

Also, clean up your language. Females don't find course language attractive. Not even a little bit. Proper language goes along way. Who knows maybe someone other than your mother may end up in your bed.

Your's Sincerely, MR Ferguson.

Speaking of mothers in someones bed, my filthy fucking mouth got your mother into my bed. Theory=shot.

(Someone was thinking it, I had to get it out of the way... Moving on!)

You're in a position of power? I need a response from you? Fuck your life, dude. And the life of your first born.

Once again, improve your language. Insults get you nowhere. I'm in a power position now. You made that happen. I'm in control of the situation. Now you need a response from me. You need to hear from me.
fixed.

there's no clarity in the bolder sentence.

Let's say you said this to me in a fancy bar...[\b]
Why would you apply ellipsis where a colon could easily do the trick?

The girl would take my side because i am the adult above schoolyard bickering. Women like adults, Not boys.

Fixed that atrocity of a sentence.

Arrogance is key. Repeat after me "arrogance is key" arrogance is seen by others as confidence. Confidence is attractive.[\b][\quote]

So is good grammar and good use of punctuation marks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back