• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hints and Tips on how to become great - With yours truly, MR Ferguson

Mr Ferguson

Dark Match Jobber
Tip One

- Post with authority. Never start a post with "i think" or "maybe". It makes you look weak. It makes your opinion look weak. Stand up and take control. Make your post assertive. Make your posts stand out and say "fuck off i'm right". Always post with the idea that your opinion is fact.

Kind Regards, MR Ferguson.

Good advice... Fuck you and your gimmick. It's already old.

Also, if you're going to promote "one word posting," you should probably, you know, only post one word. Makes sense, no? By not doing so, you're making a mockery of your own system. But I can help you with that. However, it will not be cheap. I require a fuckton of blow and high-class hookers (preferably Asian or Latin). But if you're up to the challenge, I can make you a god.

The choice is yours.

I think, maybe you should dial it back a bit. I mean, it seems as if you're a tiny bit stuck on yourself. Could be me, though. Could I get everypony elses feelings on this, as I'm not entirely sure.

Cool story, bro. If I want advice, I'll listen to someone who has a higher post count than ten, thanks.

Tip One

- Post with authority. Never start a post with "i think" or "maybe". It makes you look weak. It makes your opinion look weak. Stand up and take control. Make your post assertive. Make your posts stand out and say "fuck off i'm right". Always post with the idea that your opinion is fact.

Kind Regards, MR Ferguson.

I think...maybe...you're a cunt.

I think...maybe...you're a cunt.

Trying to take control of a situation by swearing and using foul language is a sign of weakness. It's a sign of low self esteem.

get a job. get money. get bitches. Be like me. I can influence people with the click of my fingers. I don't read other people's bitterness. All i care about is myself and what i think.

Take brings us to Hint number 2

- Don't be influenced by others. A different opinion is a good opinion. Generally in a thread a different opinion will get the most responses. You will be noticed. You will engage others.

Kind Regards, MR Ferguson

Good advice... Fuck you and your gimmick. It's already old.

Also, if you're going to promote "one word posting," you should probably, you know, only post one word. Makes sense, no? By not doing so, you're making a mockery of your own system. But I can help you with that. However, it will not be cheap. I require a fuckton of blow and high-class hookers (preferably Asian or Latin). But if you're up to the challenge, I can make you a god.

The choice is yours.

I don't have choices. I don't do Choices. For me i live by one option. That's why i am so good. That's why i am a success. Choices make things difficult. Difficulty is a negative. I don't live by negatives.

Also, clean up your language. Females don't find course language attractive. Not even a little bit. Proper language goes along way. Who knows maybe someone other than your mother may end up in your bed.

Your's Sincerely, MR Ferguson.

- Don't be influenced by others. A different opinion is a good opinion. Generally in a thread a different opinion will get the most responses. You will be noticed. You will engage others.

OK.

Of course the phrase "Don't be influenced by others" includes you.

This brings us to Hint Number 2**

Generally in a thread, a different opinion will get the most responses. The other two sentences make no fucking sense.

Mr. Ferguson a.k.a. the new The Talon.

I'm telling you right now, this place ain't safe Fergie. I had to learn to that shit the hard way. Try to get your post count up to 30, it'll be a lil' safer for you then.

Mr. Ferguson a.k.a. the new The Talon.

I'm telling you right now, this place ain't safe Fergie. I had to learn to that shit the hard way. Try to get your post count up to 30, it'll be a lil' safer for you then.

I doubt that having a 30 post count will help anyone.

Oh, I see. So you're going to keep creating these stupid threads and annoying everyone? I suppose you think that just because you posted it in the Bar Room that none of the mods will delete it or take action?

I love how naive some of our posters are.

Having a post count of 10 makes the guys here in the Bar Room think "FRESH MEAT!". Having a post count around 30 or something will lessen that. Not by much, but it'll lessen it.

No, good posts will get you noticed no matter how many there are.

I feel conflicted. I wanna help this guy since I was in the exact same position him when I started, but then again, it feels nice picking on the new kid.

Aw, what the hell? I'll give 'em a chance.

Having a post count of 10 makes the guys here in the Bar Room think "FRESH MEAT!". Having a post count around 30 or something will lessen that. Not by much, but it'll lessen it.

Had nothing to do with your post count. Has everything to do with the attitude. Newer members should lurk before they post, especially in the spam zones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back