Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump III - IT'S ALMOST OVER!

I wonder if the whole "Hillary will bring four more years of Barack Obama" is helping her more than it's hurting her.

That's my biggest take-away from it. There's so many people who want an Obama third-term as opposed to the other two candidates.

Hillary won, pretty convincingly. Not a perfect performance, and Trump wasn't absolutely dreadful, but yeah, that's my take.

If Hillary came well prepared, she didn't really have to be. The unnecessary "such a nasty woman" statement and refusing to accept the results of the election will follow him into election day.

Barring a significant scandal, Hillary has this one.

Also; Donald saying "I didn't apologize to my wife, because I didn't do anything" is a contrast to Melania saying in an interview yesterday that he did apologize to her.

Yeah the moderator was actually fine. I mean, he let things get out of hands but you would never know he was from Fox.

This must be the Twilight Zone. I'm watching the reaction on Fox, and even Brit Hume is saying that Donald spent too much time attacking his opponent when he should have been promoting himself.

Funny-Hillary-Clinton-Meme-The-Problem-Isnt-So-Much-That-Hillary-Is-A-Corrupt-Lying-Criminal-Photo.jpg

Trump keeps saying "bigly" and it makes me giggle like a school girl.

What serious human being could vote for this idiot? I can't wait until this is over. I feel embarrassed that some in our country are stupid enough to make him one of two people who could possibly be our President.

This must be the Twilight Zone. I'm watching the reaction on Fox, and even Brit Hume is saying that Donald spent too much time attacking his opponent when he should have been promoting himself.

Trump hired a disgraced former Fox big wig to his campaign and all signs point to him wanting to start his own news network that will look to steal a the tea party bloc, which makes up a large portion of Fox News viewers.

Fox News has a very special agenda this year.

Hillary should hitch her wagon to Obama the next few weeks. His approval rating is 55-58%. I want a monster landslide.

That approval rating means he's very bigly popular.

Replace criminal with rapist and Clinton with Trump, and viola, you have yourself an anti-Trump ad.

Thank goodness you're probably too young to vote on election day.

Yet the Mainstream media doesn't trash Hillary Clinton when she has done far worse than Trump.

Lol Bill Clinton is a rapist yet nobody cares.

I can't believe, outside of the presidential candidates, we could be going from Michelle Obama to Melania fucking Trump. I would love to know what her First Lady initiative would be. Fashion design, handbag design, interior design, shoe design, banging disgusting old men for their money design... not sure that's a thing.

She is disgusting trash.

Trump hired a disgraced former Fox big wig to his campaign and all signs point to him wanting to start his own news network that will look to steal a the tea party bloc, which makes up a large portion of Fox News viewers.

Fox News has a very special agenda this year.

Lol 99% is EXTREMEY biased towards Hillary.

You fucking dumb assess letting someone in who has a record of fucking shit up. She is a corrupt piece of shit get that fact into your fucking pee brain.

Trump has the worst economic mind in the history of major American politics. Just ask every one of those failed business ventures, and there are plenty to choose from.

Hillary Clinton has enjoyed 20x the success that orange-skin freak ever has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back