Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump Part 2 - Pot vs Kettle

Donald is going to force insurers to cover people with preexisting conditions by repealing a law that forces insurers to cover people with preexisting conditions.

Here's what this election boils down to:

Clinton is boring, not the best prepared and changes positions often (which isn't the horrible thing that people seem to think it is).

Trump is a reality show star who thinks it would be fun to run for President.

Somehow these two have been labeled as equals and that's just not true.

The entire population of Syria could comfortably fit in Wyoming. Just put them there and let them drive the Chaney's crazy.

3vgaaCF.gif

My wife is an immigrant. The vetting process she went through was INSANE and took several months with hundreds of pages of documents having to be filled out. If it's anywhere close to that, the process for refugees is more than enough.

Yes. That is acceptable and I don't know why you would think otherwise.

For a good example, see the end of the Untouchables where Elliot Ness, the man who went after bootleggers during Prohibition, says he'd celebrate the repeal by having a drink.

Ok. Taxes. Dude is a businessman. If he doesn't knock this out of the planet, he's a bigger mess than I thought he was.

I'm not hearing Donald explain why Hillary's tax plan would be a bad thing in regard to evening the income tax percentage between the middle and upper class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back