Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump III - IT'S ALMOST OVER!

enviousdominous

Behold my diction
WRESTLEZONE! ARE YOU READY!?

I SAID; ARE YOU READY!?

In this corner, weighing in at 132 pounds. She is the Secretary of State, the licentious litigator! The sadistic senator! HILLARY "RAMROD" RODHAM CLIIIIIIINTON!

In this corner, weighing in at 236 pounds. He is the REIGNING, DEFENDING namesake of Trump Industries! King Midas in the flesh! The man who turned American politics inside out, upside down and on its head! DONALD "THE VULGAR INTERLOPER" TRUUUUUUUMP!

Then for the hundreds in attendance, and the millions watching at home.

LET'S GET READY TO QUIBBLE!

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton agreed to opt out of debating at a round table while sitting down, instead choosing to debate at podiums as was done at the first debate. I think they're growing on each other.

First question, how does Hillary feel about maintaining the integrity of the Constitution through appointing Supreme Court Justices who would maintain it.

In a nutshell; Hillary leans more toward the opinion of her base as opposed to maintaining the traditional interpretation of the Constitution.

The Fox Box along w/Live & Current Time seems to be rotating much slower than usual.

This second amendment has gotten America in the position it is today with regards to gun crime. You can't really take it away but to perpetuate it is even worse.

I get anxious before Trump speaks for the first time every night. I think it's the unknown: you have no idea what type of Trump is going to show up.

But he always eases my anxiety within seconds. He's so bad at this.

The red divider line is entirely to bright. A nice dark burgundy would have been much easier on the eyes.

So why do we need to strengthen the second amendment? Tradition? Bearing in mind tradition isn't automatically a good thing, in fact, it is often the opposite.

That's a tough question for Clinton about late term abortions.

She seems to be handling it well, though. Still... yikes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back