Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump III - IT'S ALMOST OVER!

An interesting screen grab:

CvNIHMtUIAAhNLg.jpg:large

Chris has been incredibly nice to Hillary tonight. Kudos to him, but I was expecting him to grill her more on the revelations from Wikileaks.
I'm not surprised. Anyone who thought Chris Wallace was going to be a partisan hack was just being silly.

He certainly injected a more conservative opinion into the questions, but there's nothing wrong with that. The fears and concerns of those who call themselves conservative deserve to be addressed as well. Nothing he said was provably false and he held Trump's feet to the fire just as much as he did Clinton's.

I thought he did a fine job, as most of the moderators have done.

I'm not surprised. Anyone who thought Chris Wallace was going to be a partisan hack was just being silly.

He certainly injected a more conservative opinion into the questions, but there's nothing wrong with that. The fears and concerns of those who call themselves conservative deserve to be addressed as well. Nothing he said was provably false and he held Trump's feet to the fire just as much as he did Clinton's.

Yeah, whenever Fox has to trot someone out in an attempt prove they are not the worst news organization in the United States, Chris Wallace kills it.

(Kill in the millennial sense, obviously)

Agreed. Fox during this election cycle has been surprisingly watchable. I think it's because of the divide between pro-Trumpers and anti-Trumpers.

Although Obamacare is sustainable from beyond 2037. That's the only mistake of Wallace's I noticed.

Yeah, whenever Fox has to trot someone out in an attempt prove they are not the worst news organization in the United States, Chris Wallace kills it.

(Kill in the millennial sense, obviously)
The fact of the matter is Fox News, despite how much I despise what they have done to journalism, do have people on their channel who can be intelligent and insightful, when you get them away from Fox News.

The fact of the matter is Fox News, despite how much I despise what they have done to journalism, do have people on their channel who can be intelligent and insightful, when you get them away from Fox News.

Even including Bill O'Reilly. He was on Daily Show when Stewart was hosting and said he understood how insane he was but it means bigger paychecks.

Even including Bill O'Reilly. He was on Daily Show when Stewart was hosting and said he understood how insane he was but it means bigger paychecks.
I remember his debate with Stewart and he said something about character assassination which is so common today and it was a very poignant point and was bereft of the character he so often plays on TV.

I remember his debate with Stewart and he said something about character assassination which is so common today and it was a very poignant point and was bereft of the character he so often plays on TV.

In the second half of that debate with Stewart when they were sitting down answering questions, O'Reilly showed off that he has a level-head and a good brain for politics. One of the very times in recent memory where a right-leaning American commentator actually made some political sense.

Of course, in the process, Old Bill proved that he is playing a character on Fox News, which is a large part of the reason why the likes of Stewart and Letterman dislike him so much.

"Such a nasty woman."

What was that about?

That was when Mrs. Clinton was talking about her plan to raise taxes on the rich. She said...

"My Social Security payroll contribution will go up, as will Donald's, assuming he can't figure out how to get out of it," Clinton said.

Mr. Trump then called her a nasty woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back