HHH vs Dean Ambrose at Wrestlemania 32?

rko57

The Icon
As we all know, Seth Rollins tearing his ACL could've potentially ruined WM32 plans. I don't buy the rumor put on the main page that Rollins wasn't going to be featured in a main match at WM32. With that event usually building up 3-4 big matches, Rollins had to be in there somewhere, possibly against Triple H.

Some may think Reigns could face Cena (although he is rumored to face The Undertaker.) Some also believe we may see Reigns/Lesnar II for the Championship again. And of course, some believe he may face Triple H.

I personally believe he'll face Lesnar again, which pretty much leaves Triple H open. This brings in Dean Ambrose. Ambrose is one of their main talents right now, although you might believe he is constantly being buried. Ambrose has been a thorn to the Authority for awhile now, and he could finally get a big push out of it.

One way I can see it coming to fruition is a build on what we were supposed to see at WMXXX between CM Punk and Triple H. Punk hated the Authority, and wouldn't really listen to them and made life difficult. Ambrose can do something very similar to set up his match with Triple H.

What do y'all think? Would you like to see Ambrose face Triple H at WM32 in one of the main matches on the card? I already know some responses will be "why, just to see you get buried?"

As we all know, Seth Rollins tearing his ACL could've potentially ruined WM32 plans. I don't buy the rumor put on the main page that Rollins wasn't going to be featured in a main match at WM32. With that event usually building up 3-4 big matches, Rollins had to be in there somewhere, possibly against Triple H.

Some may think Reigns could face Cena (although he is rumored to face The Undertaker.) Some also believe we may see Reigns/Lesnar II for the Championship again. And of course, some believe he may face Triple H.

I personally believe he'll face Lesnar again, which pretty much leaves Triple H open. This brings in Dean Ambrose. Ambrose is one of their main talents right now, although you might believe he is constantly being buried. Ambrose has been a thorn to the Authority for awhile now, and he could finally get a big push out of it.

One way I can see it coming to fruition is a build on what we were supposed to see at WMXXX between CM Punk and Triple H. Punk hated the Authority, and wouldn't really listen to them and made life difficult. Ambrose can do something very similar to set up his match with Triple H.

What do y'all think? Would you like to see Ambrose face Triple H at WM32 in one of the main matches on the card? I already know some responses will be "why, just to see you get buried?"

Yes! Yes! Yes! :rolleyes:

I would really want to see Dean Ambrose against Triple H at Wrestlemania 32..... But only if Dean Ambrose goes over... If Triple H is the one to go over, there is no need for this match....

I think this would make for a sweet program, especially if it led to a Mania match. HHH's ruthlessness would be the perfect tool to bring out Ambrose's "real" lunatic, cus let's be honest, the guy is huggable at this stage. People always compare him to Austin, but I vaguely remember Austin lifting HHH's car up, with him still inside, about 20 feet in the air and dropping it down to the pavement, essentially "killing" HHH. That's something a real lunatic would do and while I understand that they can't be doing that stuff anymore, they can come up with something better for Ambrose than squirting his opponents with ketchup and mustard.

Plus, HHH should be used as a means of getting younger talent over at this stage in his career. While legend vs legend matches are all well and good, HHH would be better disposed helping build the current crop of stars. He did it with Bryan, he did it with Punk, and I believe he can do it with Ambrose too.

So yeah, I like your idea, if only because it gives Ambrose something worthwhile for Wrestlemania.

I would love to see it but in real life its never gona happen. HHH thinks of himself as "larger then life". Match with Ambrose who is uper midcard whos most biggest acomplishent till now is to hold US title isnt something that HHH would really consider to do on "grandest stage of them all". :)

I wanted this for a long time.

My hope around SS:

1. Ambrose wins title & loses it to an Authority based Kevin Owens around RR. HHH screws Ambrose & embraces Owens.

2. Bryan wins the RR

3. Reigns somehow turns on Rock.

Owens--Bryan (WHC)
HHH--Ambrose
Reigns--Rock
Cena--Ziggler (US)
Taker--Sting
Rollins--Jericho (IC)
Lesnar--Orton

Didn't turn out that way, but that was my dream a few months ago.

With some tweaks:

1. Reigns v. Cena (WHC)

2. Sting v. Taker

3. HHH v. Ambrose

4. Wyatt v. Orton

5. Del Rio v. Bryan (US)

6. Owens v. Ziggler (IC)

I personally believe he'll face Lesnar again, which pretty much leaves Triple H open.

You could be right, of course, although I tend to see WWE's method of operations differently. Historically, Triple H fights only when someone else is 'open' and needs a top-notch performer to oppose at an important event. If Triple H himself is open, I would think he would just sit out the PPV.

In this case, however, even if Dean Ambrose happens to be open, I find it hard to believe they'd want to trot out Trips just to boost Dean......and obviously, having Trips beat Dean would accomplish nothing. Personally, I don't think Ambrose is in his class as a performer.

Plus, Triple H's physique would make Dean look like a 98-pound weakling. Imagine them standing face-to-face.

It would be a good match. Ambrose is probably the most popular face that isn't Cena. It's just if this match was to happen I hope they have a long term plan for him instead of just being a popular guy HHH faces at WM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back