HHH Its bout time

Yea but wouldnt it be better to have Michaels promote his career in a nutshell and say thatif it wasnt for his idea to start DX then Hunter would still be a pathetic ponsy idiot with the posh music.

Im no good at the creative stuff but something that would remind people of Hunters early days as in oposed to Michaels (main eventer etc.) would make Shawn look the more greater between the two. Then have HHH show Shawn that hes much better then HBK willever be.

I would love to see hunter turn heel, but if it didnt happen against jeff hardy when they were feuding for the number one contendership on smackdown last year, i just cant see it happening at all. as much as i hate it hunter is a face.
:(

Triple H once said in an interview that he didn't really choose to go face,

You're entirely too wrong about the context in which Triple H said this. I'll tell why in a minute.

the fans turned him face due to the reaction he got.

He was talking about in 1997 when Triple H, Shawn Michael, and Rick Rude were all in DX. They were supposed to be heels, but as the attitude era was progressing, a "cool heel" is what became the major faces. Thus, the croud cheered for DX.

If he hits another face with his sledgehammer they'll still cheer for him because he's been doing that kinda stuff for years.

Tell that to Ric Flair after his return on October 3, 2005. When he was trying to retire the old man. He became a major heel, after being greeted at RAW's homecoming on USA. It who Triple H attacks, and the context in which he attacks them that chooses their fate.

On top of that he's betrayed HBK before (which led to a street fight at Summerslam) so if he does it again it'll just seem like creative have run out of ideas of how to turn him heel.

That was on July 22, 2002. It was expect Triple H go heel at some point during the time. But one thing you need to notice is this was 7 years ago...SEVEN years ago. People hardly remember this. As well as, if you look at the context in which the people here are saying he should turn heel (I'm sure you read the entire thread, didn't you?) They're saying he should turn heel, if he is retiring at this years WrestleMania.

I'd love to see him go heel before he retires, and I'm sure he'd like to do it too, but like the Undertaker, you get to a stage in your career were you can do no wrong in the eyes of the fans.

The UnderTaker can do no wrong, because he never does wrong to the right people. If they wanted to turn him heel, it would be just as easy as turning Triple H heel. Its all about the CONTEXT in which they do things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back