• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HHH Its bout time

lcbball154

Dark Match Winner
Ok This is my first post so bare with me. I for one am ready for a HHH heel turn. Its been a while and we all know HHH is a much better heel then a face but i was thinking of the best way to do it and came to the conclusion of at the end of the dx legacy feud have ted or cody either one pin micheals while hhh is pre occupied with the other outside of the ring and boom pedigree. He says he is tired of carrying shawn seeing as how shawn already got pinned once at breaking point. We keep it going somehow without ever having them meet in a singles match have tripple h and shawn in the final three of the rumble with hhh being eliminated and then helping have shawn eliminated then in the elimination chamber have the same thing happen during it leading up to a no holds barred street fight at wrestlemania.

3 things you get out of this.

1.) A HHH heel turn he badly needs.
2.) A fresh feud
3.) Legacy gets the push as the team that caused the self destruction
4.) HHH stays out of the title picture

so what do you guys thing thanks for reading.

Ok This is my first post so bare with me. I for one am ready for a HHH heel turn. Its been a while and we all know HHH is a much better heel then a face but i was thinking of the best way to do it and came to the conclusion of at the end of the dx legacy feud have ted or cody either one pin micheals while hhh is pre occupied with the other outside of the ring and boom pedigree. He says he is tired of carrying shawn seeing as how shawn already got pinned once at breaking point. We keep it going somehow without ever having them meet in a singles match have tripple h and shawn in the final three of the rumble with hhh being eliminated and then helping have shawn eliminated then in the elimination chamber have the same thing happen during it leading up to a no holds barred street fight at wrestlemania.

2.) A fresh feud

I like it. I think that's what SHOULD happen, but probably won't happen. Anyway, I think that's a sick idea. Like you said it would be a breath of fresh air, a brand new feud, and that would be one hell of a match at WM. And I also agree with you about Legacy. That would be great for them and it would actually consider them a threat. And, HHH staying out of the WWE title picture I like too, he needs to stay away from it.

i love the dx...love triple H as a face but u know the heel turn is coming soon he has been face for almost 3 years now so its about time he gonna turn. and WM if michaels decides to retire will go all out even more then he usually does at WM and for him to face his Best friend in real life would just make it that much sweeter

I think that after this fued with Legacy is over that DX should split. I like the idea of having one eliminate the other in the rumble, but I think it would be cool for one of them to win in. So they get a title match at Mania and then at No Way Out the other wins a championship. Triple H vs. HBK for the WWE Title at Mania would be a huge draw and no matter how many times they compete it will always be a great encounter.

2.) A fresh feud

I would like to see HHH turn heel but not at the expense of Shawn Michaels which would result in another long and boring feud. They did it once and it went on farther than it should have so why do it again. I'm sure WWE can come up with other ways of turning HHH heel if they need to.

Triple H has been face for way too long now and it's time to turn him heel once more. I don't think it should be against HBK but something has to be done. Hopefully after Survivor Series DX will split up and HHH will lay out Cena or something.

It would be far more entertaining if HBK turned on Triple H and went heel, because Triple H dragged him back to the WWE and DX, when he was taking time off.

I don't think DX will be breaking up any time soon. They sell a ton of merch. and just got back together a few months ago. However, if HBK decides to hang up the boots at WM, it could set up an interesting scenario, with him wrestling Triple H as his best friend in his last match. Let's say for the sake of fun, that HBK go over on H in his retirement match. That could set up an HBK moment a la Ric Flair, but instead of everyone coming out and hugging/drooling over his career, HHH attacks him, sledgehammers his back and goes on about how he gave up on their friendship and DX by retiring, setting up a perfect heel turn. And if HBK loses at WM, then HHH could do the same thing, claiming that HBK is weak and retired because he is scared. I'd rather have HBK win and go out on top, though either way puts a nice feather in the cap of his career and sets up Triple H with something to do afterwards, because I'm sure Cena will come to HBK's aid. Not that we need another HHH/Cena feud, but I really don't see another face to go up against a freshly heel HHH.

Fuuny I already theorised Legazy as the ones to caue a rift between DX again

my theory though was come Hell in a Cell, DX can either win or lose probably win so they can go out on a high as a team, though Shawn gets injured again and decides to take time off once again, HHH getting pissed that once again he's been left to clean up DX mess, which would lead to a barage of where ya at Shawn, taken your ball and gone home yet again.

and the return fued for the last time leading to a retirement of HBK at Mania.

Now as to where HHH fits into the heel side of things, it's true he is a great heel, though i like him as either so i'm biased, as a heel it wouldn't be much different than he is now other than he wouldn't be making jokes and would cheat more, he's still gonna get a huge reaction anyway and there'd be an issue with too many heels on RAW so could Randy go Face with Legacy finally tunring on him.

The Rock went from most hated to adored pretty quickly

OK Thats unlikely :)

Im truly glad to see hhh finally out of the wwe title picture... and the way they have dx putting over legacy is right on track... do agree hhh is a better heel... but a a hbk FULL heel turn ( not that shit w/hogan) is long over due!

Post with me as this is my first thread too. Everything you put out sounds pretty good. I hope that after this whole DX thing is over that HHH does in fact turn heel. I've been able to cope with the face thing but a HBK/HHH fued would be pretty good right about now. Maybe something leading into Wrestlemania my only concern is whether or not its too early for a turn considering WM is a long way to go.

I don like Harlem heats theory :)
woulda been perfect for Wrestlemania XX some sort of DX one on one match but it didn't happen, coming up to WrestleMania XXVI

(26 = 8 in numerology which means FATE, so could it be fate that DX that shawn started is what causes his retirement)

another interesting note
it would be 12yrs since HBK lost his title to Austin at Mania 14 which was the last match b4 he left HHH to lead DX through the attitude era that eventually led to Triple H turning heel in the first place, and at Mania 12 he won his first world title :)

K thats just rambling

I'm thinking that we have all seen Triple H flop back and forth for soooo many years now. Now don't get me wrong I can get down with Triple H regardless, however...Please tell me that it wouldn't be friggin awesome and SO refreshing to see HBK go back to the cocky prick that we all know he can be. If you ask me, that is what put Shawn on the map to begin with. Now I know he doesn't have the demons of drugs to draw this out of him, but as one of the best workers this business has ever seen, I have faith he can still pull it off.

Hell drop DX completely and leave it to the kiddies with their glow sticks and have HBK and HHH go all out nutty on RAW together and form a legitimate heel stable like the good old days and show Orton how its done. I can dream can't I?

It was reported quite some time back that the plan was to keep Triple H as a face, which is what he wants. Apparently he wants to remain a face until he retires.

Both of these men are in need of a heel turn, not at the same time, but both are in need, but it won't happen any time soon. Come SS in november, Legacy will break up. They need as many fans behind there soon to be new babyface, Ted DiBiase Jr so they can make as much money as they can off of The Marine 2. So with this happening soon, expect DX to be involved in that which means no heel turns for a few months at least.
i'm not gonna lie it'd be nice to see a lengthy DX run and not a 1 feud and out thing like this is looking like it will be...

I like DX and know they will be around for a while because they sell more merchandise as DX than they do as Triple H and HBK. As for Trips turnins heel I think the only way is if they do the Royal Rumble scenario but I still don't really see it lasting long. This is due to the fact that Triple H has turned into a crowd favorite. The last time he was heel he kept getting cheered and they had not choice but to turn him face. This happens with many that are around a while, Hogan, Rock, Stonecold, HBK, Jericho, even Edge and Orton are getting cheered sometimes now.
So he would have to do something evil to become a heel to the crowd again.

I don't agree with you and I don't think that this will happen.

firstly, if a heel turn from Triple H is on the way, which it may be, then they will not sacrifice DX to get him over. DX is something that the WWE go to sometimes to get people over well. Look at Legacy for example, DX is continually putting them over and are basically the most over tag team right now. The problem being, if they sacrifice that then they can't go back to it. Mistake. The next thing is that if Triple H does turn heel then I am really excited to see what they come up with for him. He could feud with anyone but to be honest, who is he going to feud against? Cena, Mark Henry, or any other face on Raw? No, there is not a good feud on Raw for Triple H as a heel. In any case, Legacy doesn't need the prestige of breaking up DX, they are already getting over a s tag team by beating them, they don't need to break up a successful tag team.

However, I would like to see Triple H and Shawn Michaels in a feud for Wrestlemania next year.

Triple H once said in an interview that he didn't really choose to go face, the fans turned him face due to the reaction he got. If he hits another face with his sledgehammer they'll still cheer for him because he's been doing that kinda stuff for years. On top of that he's betrayed HBK before (which led to a street fight at Summerslam) so if he does it again it'll just seem like creative have run out of ideas of how to turn him heel. I'd love to see him go heel before he retires, and I'm sure he'd like to do it too, but like the Undertaker, you get to a stage in your career were you can do no wrong in the eyes of the fans.

Why is every1 complaining about the tag team divison but are hell bent on breaking up teams. I believe if triple h turns heel he needs to do so to put ova some of the younger talent maybe swagger, miz, or morrison and if u gnna make shawn lose at WM why not against some1 like morrison hell he looks like a HBK clone just more athletic. For HHH to turn on HBK wouldnt be a good thing 2 old guys fightin is not entertaining I say keep them together or have them help give the younger guys a push

Great concept, but let's switch it.

Have HBK turn heel by hitting SCM on HHH or something. Instead of having another two year feud with the two, have HBK beat him up badly and have HHH go for heeling/vacation and then let HBK go on rants about how he is holy and blah blah blah. I think that it would be better than seeing HHH be a heel for the millionth time.

Yea man great idea. However,itd be awesome to see Shawn cut the promos and backhand Hunter for him being the one always wanting to be 'HBK' or something around those lines ,prior to HHH's success as the top dog he was jealous of Shawn? But still keeping your idea of Hunter carrying Shawn around like a dog..

Its been a few years since the two have squared off ,and it would be good for ratings bringing some great wrestling and some entertainment.

Personally, I like Triple H as a face. Not the serious face character that he was portraying throughout 2008 and until Michaels returned, but the DX style, slightly goofy face character that he has portrayed as of late and in his earlier career. If he keeps up with this, I like it, the only problem is that its similar to Cena's character so they couldn't feud.

If HHH does turn heel in the near future, then I would bet my left bollock that he will face HBK in a retirement match at WrestleMania. If that is the case, then that is the case, and we will have a match we've seen a hundred million times.

i would love to see hhh vs hbk one more time, but i would love hbk to be the heel, not the heel vs hogan a couple years ago, a more better heel when dx first started has a heel group, that would be awesome

I can see HBK turning heel don't get me wrong i love hunter as a heel but i HBK should turn heel. I can see one night while HHH is on his way to the ring someone jumps him and takes him out for let's say 6-7 months and HBK will begin to cut promos about how HHH must pay for his sins and that He HBK is the almighty lord and ruler of DX and without DX Hunter is nothing thus turning HBK in to a self rightious heel.

I can see in the future during a match that HHH screws DX out of a win by attacking HBK when hes in the Ring. They loose to Legacy then the next night on Raw HHH comes out and cuts a huge promo saying that HBK is a washed up performer who only makes it through the WWE now cos of DX and HHH. HBK comes out then defends himself then it officaly marks the return of Heel HHH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back