Here is my problem

Dear Chris D.,

I can understand your frustration, but the bottom line is I'm in a deep, meaningful relationship with Justin, and I don't appreciate anyone saying anything negative about him. It puts him in a bad mood and makes our sexual encounters very painful for him, since he's bottom and I'm top. Please refrain from any negative remarks towards him and for those that are wondering about my profile pic on the main page, it was taken during my class on how to live in a world where I'm a sex offender.

Yours Truly,
Nick Paglino

I'm sure it's unpleasant, but TAFKAMDDFA deserves a firsthand account.
He smells of the finest gin and pussy.

Josh smells like PBR, the cheap bastard.

Thanks. I've clicked on your show once and watched about four minutes, are you the one that looks like a child molester or are you the one that is a child molester?
Wow. Big man, saying stuff like that in the lawless entity that is the Bar Room. I dare you to talk to me like that on Twitter or the main page.

-LaBar

He smells of the finest gin and pussy.

Josh smells like PBR, the cheap bastard.

-LaBar

I'll be damned. I would've guessed Madden smelling like a pint of Brut splashed around in an empty salt & vinegar Pringles can and then strained through dirty underwear, but so much for assumptions.

Isenberg smelling like Pabst is less surprising, although I had him pegged for a Bud Light guy.

Wow. Big man, saying stuff like that in the lawless entity that is the Bar Room. I dare you to talk to me like that on Twitter or the main page.

-LaBar

So you're the one that has actually molested children. Noted.

Who have you buried in order to keep your spot? And how?

I have a confession to make... I didn't know the comments were disabled for CSR posts. You can draw the obvious conclusions yourself.

The explanation given was it's due to the sponsors and the negative feedback would cause them to abandon ship. Can't have Chuck's Salsa leaving Mark Madden's side, otherwise he'd commit suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back